yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
um, but you know your modified script lacks completely the content of EP5?

and btw the newly introduced characters in EP5 aren't related to your family so no new incest patch is needed.
My bad. I did it for the compressed one thought that was episode 5, nope just ep 4.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If the Aunt is the MC then i'm out ...
Aunt is the Female heroine no doubt, but being the main is just speculation, well we will know when the time where male MC will finally meet his aunt, I'm looking forward to that

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i gotta admit i got bored pretty fast. old saves didnt work so i just skipped all the text this time around. i personally hope we're not forced to interact with the aunt but at the same time i dont think it matters for the one main reason is. we dont really have any choices do we? the only choices we do have are at the begining of the game after that it gets pretty kinetic. lately its just about what body part you like most. but yeah like i said for me i got bored. atm this game is just CTRL to see how far update goes and thats it. didnt even care for sex scenes at this point cuz stacy is getting them all and it just make me think. "hope we dont gotta interact with her." on the upside im not really invested in this game. skipped the last update or two i think, and figured i'd try this again now. :FacePalm:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I started a new GAME (Sinful[Ep. 5] ).
I don't understand it's episode 5, but the game ends at the end of episode 4 and nothing more!
----------------------------
J'ai commencé un nouveau JEU (Sinful [Ep. 5] ).
Je ne comprends pas c'est l'épisode N° 5, mais le jeu se termine à la FIN de l'épisode 4 et rien de plus !!

gl3

Jun 2, 2017
I started a new GAME (Sinful[Ep. 5] ).
I don't understand it's episode 5, but the game ends at the end of episode 4 and nothing more!
----------------------------
J'ai commencé un nouveau JEU (Sinful [Ep. 5] ).
Je ne comprends pas c'est l'épisode N° 5, mais le jeu se termine à la FIN de l'épisode 4 et rien de plus !!
Use the old incest patch(page1), the last modded one(page47) does not work and the game ends at the end of EP4

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikilande

puppy.love

Dec 27, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 4] [Temptress Games] - Original Size: 2.14 GB

Download Win (181 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls compress ep.5!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 5] [Temptress Games] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.75GB
Download ~206MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -