supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Christ allmighty was this hot nonsense and thats even before we got to Aunt and her cuck garbage.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so no incest patch for this version, but does not matter as it is only lots of hand job foot jobs etc, unless i missed a fuck scene with "mom"?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hi. Just downloaded this game for the first time. I also downloaded the incest patch provided in page 1 (zz_kiss_episode4.rpy), placed it in the game folder, and it works. It has to be placed in the folder named Game. Placing it in the main folder will do nothing. MERRY MOTHERFUCKING!!!, and a HAPPY SIS FUCK to all!!!

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Right. It took me a few hours to play all 5 episodes. I was disappointed with how long it's taking the mother to allow herself to have sex with her son. Well, it is a taboo. Some mothers would even try to redirect their desires to other people, just so that they can avoid the moral dilemma that is incest. So, I have no right to be disappointed, as the mother's hesitation is being portrayed rather well.

It's just that I am the audience. I am the MC. You know what they say about audiences and males with erections, both of them are impatient. So I am disappointed.

I do not like how the MC is made to talk, or think, again and again again, so many times, repetitively. I don't particularly want to read what the MC is saying or thinking, when he's already said them a dozen times over, and over again. I find the dialogue too childish. According to his mother, the MC is a very intelligent person, a class top-notcher, if you will, and all he can do is blabber blabber blabber. It's great that he can romance women, and wax poetic, but all the rest is repetitive rubbish.

The game is fun, no doubt. The dialogue needs improvement.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Stop the aunt is the mc or aunt only gets the action bullshit, play the game first before you post something like that because it's misleading . As I have checked the image folder, there is no new scene with aunt in this update, it's only between MC & Mom and I could say that the progress is better than the the previous one, and I think they are ready to go all the way next update

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This game is pretty good, one of the issues I have is the grammar and dialogue. Particularly.. []. It’s confusing, I don’t know whether the MC is thinking to himself or saying it aloud.

Other than that I like what I’m seeing.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Stop the aunt is the mc or aunt only gets the action bullshit, play the game first before you post something like that because it's misleading . As I have checked the image folder, there is no new scene with aunt in this update, it's only between MC & Mom and I could say that the progress is better than the the previous one, and I think they are ready to go all the way next update
Are you sure ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
When I first saw the vaginal sex tag I assumed that the MC finally got his dick wet but nope.. only his slut of a aunt.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes