black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
i don't know why this guy is still breaking balls about wanting to release it earlier and giving false dates again when he ALWAYS missing the deadlines lol. just release it when its done. he himself said this once that he will just release it without announcing an exact date yet again he does the same thing every time an new episode its about to be released its actually funny

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Theres another post on patreon but its locked and only for patrons. Itd says that hes still working on it. But still 17 was the date that he said he will release it then he postponed it to release on 20th at 9:00 pm pacific time.

But how come its almost the 25th hes still not releasing it?
So probably him saying that he would release it really really early hes just trolling?

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Theres another post on patreon but its locked and only for patrons. Itd says that hes still working on it. But still 17 was the date that he said he will release it then he postponed it to release on 20th at 9:00 pm pacific time.

So probably him saying that he would release it really really early hes just trolling?
It's almost end of the month. If the payment is upfront this is the best tactic. You would do the same. Not sure why are you all surprised... Looks like most of the people here are just sheep without an even one brain cell..

Reactions: EZ8lt

JackTheBored

May 24, 2019

he is probably trippin, I can understand release delays it happens but not 2 times in a row and still no news and I just looked back at the previous pages and it's not the first time it happened I'm a Patreon but if this broken ass movie happens again with the next delay I'm stopping the subscription

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
he is probably trippin, I can understand release delays it happens but not 2 times in a row and still no news and I just looked back at the previous pages and it's not the first time it happened
Funny fact is nobody forces him to give a specific release date ... he does that to himself and even tho people tell him to release the update when it's ready (shit happens my man, real fans understand and will stick by your side !!), dude won't listen and then this happens.:p At least he doesn't pull a @Perv2k16 and still communicates to his patrons ... don't mean to troll but he has some history with delays that was to be expected.

If the dev want to do something good he should make a long-ass MC - sexy mommy Mrs.Reigns lovey-dovey development and then make Joshua fuck her in the ass and creampie her in front of the MC and his Auntie to awaken the beast inside him. I'm a mean motherfucker bois, I know. ;):LOL:

But joke aside, Temptress_Games take your time to finish future updates stop throwing release dates. Empty promises don't look good on your rep ... if the content is good enough, fans will understand.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
He should forget the release dates and just focus on the game. When he’s sure he’s near completion then give a notification.

I agree it is really disappointing to keep being let down.:confused: :coffee:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
He's losing his patrons. And lost about a hundred dollars now. I can only day that the reason is his lying about the release date.
Yes man you are absolutely right about it false dates, false hope and too much tease are the reasons for this decrease in patrons and dollars but there is still hope if episode 6 have some real sex scenes with MC mom than things may turn around...

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
He just gave another false date on his patreon page titled release by 5th march by hook or by crook but the part that is confusing me is that how can someone release a game by crook is he going to bribe someone to release his game because if it is not ready (which is going to be the case 90% probability) you cannot release it no matter what you say or do. If he really releases the game on 5th I will be glad to play and i hope that I am not getting blueballed again...

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes