Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hoooolyyyy shit what is this game???

a second Project hot wife kind of game only with a MC drollig over his mom???

man how old is this MC Twelve years old??
every thing he says or does or thinks is driven by his urge to fuck his mother that is ridiculous.
he is drooling all over the place he is standing and almost slips over his own drooling there.

i think he should be 18 to 22 years old if i am not mistaken but WTF is that??
all the dialogues that he makes are driven by his dick man come on that is ridiculous i can´t even read the dialogues because that idiotic behaviour that guy has thinking with his hormones and his dick.

the core part of that story is a fine one but really man the behaviour of that MC in all aspects is just killing the game.
for a son of an big underground boss he should be a trained person with fighting skills and knowlege about certaing things and not an horndog twelve years old tenager droolig for his mom acting like some kind of playboy to get in the pants of his mom.that guy has a personality of a idiotic pervertet wimp in a body of an adult man with a big dick.

give him some personality and willpower and some skills and go with this story then and i do not mean the skills of an drooling 12 years old perverted wimp with an big dick in an body of an adult 18 or over 20 years old man.
and why the fuck would any son of an big underground boss let himself blackmailed by some stranger for killing someone??
if the story would go right he should rip his ass of with a try like that.
if i would be the father of that MC i would be ashamed of that dumbass wimp.

i really don´t know how old the guys are that are writing this script......

Last edited:

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
hoooolyyyy shit what is this game???

a second Project hot wife kind of game only with a MC drollig over his mom???

man how old is this MC Twelve years old??
every thing he says or does or thinks is driven by his urge to fuck his mother that is ridiculous.
he is drooling all over the place he is standing and almost slips over his own drooling there.

i think he should be 18 to 22 years old if i am not mistaken but WTF is that??
all the dialogues that he makes are driven by his dick man come on that is ridiculous i can´t even read the dialogues because that idiotic behaviour that guy has thinking with his hormones and his dick.

the core part of that story is a fine one but really man the behaviour of that MC in all aspects is just killing the game.
for a son of an big underground boss he should be a trained person with fighting skills and knowlege about certaing things and not an horndog twelve years old tenager droolig for his mom acting like some kind of playboy to get in the pants of his mom.that guy has a personality of a idiotic pervertet wimp in a body of an adult man with a big dick.

give him some personality and willpower and some skills and go with this story then and i do not mean the skills of an drooling 12 years old perverted wimp with an big dick in an body of an adult 18 or over 20 years old man.
and why the fuck would any son of an big underground boss let himself blackmailed by some stranger for killing someone??
if the story would go right he should rip his ass of with a try like that.
if i would be the father of that MC i would be ashamed of that dumbass wimp.
Haha, I second that. The MC is only drooling over his mother.

Offtopic: Can we have the mega link or whatever to ease the low download speed?

Reactions: HansDampf788

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
the MC's crush his aunt(blond bimbo) has the majority of sex scenes so far in the game but just not with the MC. Those scenes are just thrown into the players face without notice.
I see. This is why I always do a search even if the game doesn't have a tag. Will give this one a miss

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes