abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I think the problem is rather the false promises than the teases. There are several games out there where it takes a long time where the mc gets to have sex with a mom character. Perhaps he's just unlucky having a certain type of people following him. Take a look over at a game called Tower of Trample, now thats a shit show. 1 of the developers has broken so many promises its become a meme, yet their patreon money keeps rising.
You are Partially right man tease is also a problem and yes the main reason is false promises and ofcourse there are several games where MC Mom relationship development is slow or you can say very slow but most of these games have fillers i.e sex with some other female character like Aunt, GF, some friend but in this game you have MC aunt sex with MC cousin which MC (indirectly you are forced to watch in hope of getting some sex scene) I dont know why he don't get it, just release the game when its ready instead of giving false dates again and again and again instead of this his patrons kept on motivating him and he still got 500+ dollars and you are saying he is unlucky to have certain type of followers but the thing is that certain type of followers are still motivating him and the thing about tower of trample and the meme developer is that if you compare someone to the worst he will look good why don't you compare him with some of the new developers like himself for example Boring games who has released much more sexual content than him but still got only around 250 dollars and is still working hard and never give fake dates or false promises....

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think the problem is rather the false promises than the teases. There are several games out there where it takes a long time where the mc gets to have sex with a mom character. Perhaps he's just unlucky having a certain type of people following him. Take a look over at a game called Tower of Trample, now thats a shit show. 1 of the developers has broken so many promises its become a meme, yet their patreon money keeps rising.
The prioritizing is also a problem as well as the pacing. For 5 chapter, almost nothing really happened for the MC, and instead of the story progression, they were filled up with Aunt having sex with random strangers that literally added 0 value to it. Imagine if all that effort from the random aunt scenes would've gone for something useful, the picture would be vastly different already.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
He's losing his patrons. And lost about a hundred dollars now. I can only day that the reason is his lying about the release date.
I doubt it has anything to do with not meeting release dates, it's normal for every single developer on patreon, a lot of automatic payments at the beginning of month get decline for whatever reason.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
His/her patreon subs already knew about his/her delay tendencies and promise being broken so I don't see delays/blue balling affect his supporters.

"Release on 5th by hook or by crook. Had enough with this ish dragging on forever."

Judging from the past update release it is common for the dev to broke his/her release promise 3-4 times and IIRC this recent promise would be the 3rd? so it can be true.

JackTheBored

May 24, 2019
Im not talking shit its just pissing me off bc i used to be a patron and he still delays everything and lies about possible release dates
wait he is on
he is working hard you can see that so lets be positive here xD releasing games is not easy when you wake up tomorrow you will see that it got out

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
HA HA HA ITS SO FUNNY FOR ME EVERYBODY IS PISSED AND ANGRY . I DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO TO HIM IF THEY FIND HIM FACE TO FACE FOR DELAYING AND MAKING FALSE PROMISES. MAYBE SAY HEY MAN GO BACK TO SLEEP WE DONT WANT TO PLAY UR GAME ANYMORE

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
HA HA HA ITS SO FUNNY FOR ME EVERYBODY IS PISSED AND ANGRY . I DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO TO HIM IF THEY FIND HIM FACE TO FACE FOR DELAYING AND MAKING FALSE PROMISES. MAYBE SAY HEY MAN GO BACK TO SLEEP WE DONT WANT TO PLAY UR GAME ANYMORE
actually i am coming here to read comments you know :D game is %100 tease even side kicks got more chick then MC :D
but reading all comments kinda make me laugh :D people mention about update like a 1 week now still non :D

Like the game like the Dev. :D game tease more then Dev bdw :D

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He should not have given a release date if he cant honor it. I dont know how many times he gave a release date but had nothing to show. This is the reason why I unsubscribed him. And just subscribing when the game is out.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017

2 days later still nothing..no new news nothing xD this guy is such a joke for not learning already that he can never make the release dates so he should stop estimating..it goes from "its out in 3 days" to "gimme 3 more weeks" every time a new ep is about to come out. not once he got the date right or even close to it, its always weeks apart or even a month+ after his first estimated date its actually funny that he keeps doing it every time a new ep is about to come out

Reactions: swammy

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018

2 days later still nothing..no new news nothing xD this guy is such a joke for not learning already that he can never make the release dates so he should stop estimating..it goes from "its out in 3 days" to "gimme 3 more weeks" every time a new ep is about to come out. not once he got the date right or even close to it, its always weeks apart or even a month+ after his first estimated date its actually funny that he keeps doing it every time a new ep is about to come out
I think the game will be released on march 30 because he always takes 3.5 month\update also he gives 15-16 previews between updates including false dates and since he has already given 15 - 16 previews there is a slight chance of early update....

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
come on man give this developer a break he still needs to render those ntr scenes with the aunt. :devilish: :p by the time mc finally meets his aunt she is already pregnant.. :sneaky:
Stop being subjective. Objectivity isn't a bad thing, you know ? :)

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes