ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
anyone knows how to report these devs and if there is any way to get their patreon pages deleted.
These scammers need to know they can't just get away with robbing people blindly.
We need devs like icstor, gumdrop and others (obviously this dev is included in this category) to lose their patreon pages. permanently.
He released)))

Reactions: Outrider

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Ok we need info here,Does the MC finnaly get laid?
no xD xD. only dry humping again and deepthroating with pose 69) Maybe it'll occur in the next version. He promises to release 0.9 until 23 December. I don't know exactly but could suppose that he already has almost ready 0.9 and now he wants to only polish it.

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
no xD xD. only dry humping again and deepthroating with pose 69) Maybe it'll occur in the next version. He promises to release 0.9 until 23 December. I don't know exactly but could suppose that he already has almost ready 0.9 and now he wants to only polish it.
Thx you save my time

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The women in this game are among the best in any VN out there, but the MC is the most whiny unlikable cunt! I just can't play this anymore. Wish the MC was an Alpha that fucking takes what he wants instead of a Beta that acts like a 12 y/o begging for another PB&J and wanting to breastfeed for the milk to go with it...

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
The "one helping" him is clearly just a bait to lure the patrons. Because with a helper it would really helps the game develop faster. It is just a way to lure the patrons to pledge in that month where he said that the update would be faster because of someone "helping" him.

So I advice you guys to not pledge to this scammer until he actually release the game. Are you familiar with the game developer "Kaffekop" he is the developer of "Sins of the Father".

He is only charging when he actually updates the game. Which is pretty commendable. Not like this one, who will only play with you at the palm of his hands with his lies.

Just pledge to the devs who are really deserving. Let me make a list of the devs.
Stiglet
Dr.Pinkcake
VatosGames
BoringGames
Az
MrJet
PhillyGames
Lewdlab
Braindrop
Also EvaKiss

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
More and more developer are becoming Gumdrop and Icstor.
lol, probably 90% of devs are like that, most games get abandoned and rarely does one ever reach "completed" status, I have personally had prolly 25+ devs take my money & run... They are all gangbusters at the start, then contract mental illness or their cousin's best friend has a death in the family and they go dark for 6 months! Or Patreon does a TOC and they lack the nerve to move to SS. It's always funny the wars that break out about "milking" but it's the patrons themselves that drive that! The devs produce games every month to get you hooked (like a crack dealer) then when they get 5k, 10k a month they drop off the face of the earth, then you get monthly "I'm working on it updates" on Patreon... But tell me, you people that have jobs, if you go to work month after month and don't do anything, how long would you be employed? If you worked for me and I payed you 10k a month and every 30th you told me "I'm working on it", after 2 months you'd be working on your spot in the unemployment line! The simple fact is that the patrons hold the power! When a dev doesn't produce shit, pull your fucking money! This makes the devs stay honest if they want the income! If you just pledge into a black hole, it's on you if you don't get, what you thought what you were paying for. Just remember you can buy a PS4 game for around $80 and get weeks to months to years of enjoyment on it but for an erotic novel you drop $20 a month to get the SE version for a year and not even get sex with the character you have been pining for, before it gets abandoned or goes dark...

Let's not even get started on the games that have $50-$200 a month tiers...

If you want to be a douchebag and facepalm me, have at' er... Douchebag...
I'm always up for a fight...

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
vaginal sex BUT No fucking?
correct me anytime BUT im pretty sure vaginal sex would require a cock inside of it ?
IF im correct and im absolutely positive that i am then vaginal sex tag needs to be removed
BECAUSE there isnt any fucking...rubbing a cock outside of a pussy (NO INTERCOURSE) DOESNT COUNT AS VAGINAL SEX
at least the teasing tag is right heh
PLEASE REMOVE VAGINAL SEX TAG AS THERE ISNT ANY IN THIS GAME THANK YOU !!!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
vaginal sex BUT No fucking?
correct me anytime BUT im pretty sure vaginal sex would require a cock inside of it ?
IF im correct and im absolutely positive that i am then vaginal sex tag needs to be removed
BECAUSE there isnt any fucking...rubbing a cock outside of a pussy (NO INTERCOURSE) DOESNT COUNT AS VAGINAL SEX
at least the teasing tag is right heh
No its for the slut aunt

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes