SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
I keep getting no image in animations part of the game aka sex scenes, i play compressed version.

From what i can understand i got no animation in the game

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The "one helping" him is clearly just a bait to lure the patrons. Because with a helper it would really helps the game develop faster. It is just a way to lure the patrons to pledge in that month where he said that the update would be faster because of someone "helping" him.

So I advice you guys to not pledge to this scammer until he actually release the game. Are you familiar with the game developer "Kaffekop" he is the developer of "Sins of the Father".

He is only charging when he actually updates the game. Which is pretty commendable. Not like this one, who will only play with you at the palm of his hands with his lies.

Just pledge to the devs who are really deserving. Let me make a list of the devs.
Stiglet
Dr.Pinkcake
VatosGames
BoringGames
Az
MrJet
PhillyGames
Lewdlab
Braindrop
These are the devs who are actually delivering and cosistent with their promised release. Though there are times when they could not release their update on time. They actually have their valid reasons. Or delaying the update with only a few days not like this scammer "Temptress". End of the month actually end up 2 months of delay.

Its already the 9th and there's still nothing.
Hes not even redering that many images hes not even DrPinkcake who rendering almost 3000 images which only took him 4 to 5 months. But this dev "Scamtress" render not even exceding 500 images with almost 4 months???.

Still Kudos to those people who are still supporting this guy. If you have still some penny to give atleast give it and pledge to the list of Devs who are actually deserving.
Checked your list to see if there was any new good games i could find......i already play all :(:(:(

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
lol, probably 90% of devs are like that, most games get abandoned and rarely does one ever reach "completed" status, I have personally had prolly 25+ devs take my money & run... They are all gangbusters at the start, then contract mental illness or their cousin's best friend has a death in the family and they go dark for 6 months! Or Patreon does a TOC and they lack the nerve to move to SS. It's always funny the wars that break out about "milking" but it's the patrons themselves that drive that! The devs produce games every month to get you hooked (like a crack dealer) then when they get 5k, 10k a month they drop off the face of the earth, then you get monthly "I'm working on it updates" on Patreon... But tell me, you people that have jobs, if you go to work month after month and don't do anything, how long would you be employed? If you worked for me and I payed you 10k a month and every 30th you told me "I'm working on it", after 2 months you'd be working on your spot in the unemployment line! The simple fact is that the patrons hold the power! When a dev doesn't produce shit, pull your fucking money! This makes the devs stay honest if they want the income! If you just pledge into a black hole, it's on you if you don't get, what you thought what you were paying for. Just remember you can buy a PS4 game for around $80 and get weeks to months to years of enjoyment on it but for an erotic novel you drop $20 a month to get the SE version for a year and not even get sex with the character you have been pining for, before it gets abandoned or goes dark...

Let's not even get started on the games that have $50-$200 a month tiers...

If you want to be a douchebag and facepalm me, have at' er... Douchebag...
I'm always up for a fight...
Up with the developers who don't care about Patreon! And they only make games for fun or love of art... :D (y)
What? :unsure: Nobody... :(Shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am alone... (It's a joke before anyone complains).

But what -KC- says, seems to be a serious problem.

Reactions: Alfius

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i downloaded compressed version for E8 but the game finished at E7 so i wonder what is wrong with E8?
here is the save file

altmas66

May 4, 2020
you need to rename script.rpy then put in the game folder overwrite when ask. Suppose to look like this if still coming up with mrs. reigns. open the script in wordpad and check it supposed to look like this . ep8 eye patch View attachment 749896
hello im kind of ignorant sorry wich name i have to put to the archive? (you said i have to rename it)

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Wtf man, just put your dick in that pussy:LUL:
Even if you wanna slowburn with mom... just make mc fuck another women, there are some women in this game.
Is there any good progress at-least with mom. Previous update was simple waste of time. Is this any better.

Reactions: VossJck

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Shame update sucks -Ends with BJ nothing else (n) ep8 ? for what bug fix ?
No Penetration still Blue balls update ......whole game updates with no actual sex its nightmare to perverts like us :LOL:
Please Dev make some changes (y) let MC finnaly Deflower Milf :LOL:(y) hahaha

:unsure:

I think, for a woman to be a MILF, she has to have been Pollinated at least once.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:unsure:

I think, for a woman to be a MILF, she has to have been Polinated at least once.
Was gonna say "funny 'cos it's true.", then thought of adoption & changed my mind.
A woman who has never been pregnant, can still be a "Mother", in that situation.

Reactions: Tease Me

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Shame update sucks -Ends with BJ nothing else (n) ep8 ? for what bug fix ?
No Penetration still Blue balls update ......whole game updates with no actual sex its nightmare to perverts like us :LOL:
Please Dev make some changes (y) let MC finnaly Deflower Milf :LOL:(y) hahaha
2030 and Dev will still not Man-up to go in that deep with the Plot

Reactions: Sirren
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes