• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Suggestions: some of the animations the angles and pivot points seem a bit unnatural, split them into three sections to emphasize higher skill, and pleasure. I do like a couple of the coitus, followed by position changes. What I would like to see a bit more of is partial cream-pies and finish clean up orally. Some of the choices of sharing and harem, are dubious at best, not sure who the sharing is with, or if it will interfere with scenes and choices later. For a possible magic ring, that was one of the lesser intrigue choices. Add some wet looking and orgasmic fluids lubrication in places. The available breasts seldom have available erect nipples, not your fault necessarily, but a definite lack in most games. Some of the homes remind me of 2nd life, where I had featured LCD glass where you could change from opaque to transparent by variation of applied voltage.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I think you went a little overboard with the font size to make your point. Is shouting against the ToS. Anyway I agree with falco, I do not like Futa either, but accept that different people have different tastes and the developer is trying to cater for everyone.

But I do think that the developer is a little lazy by developing futa images, than using those to cut out the bits showing females with male genitalia to create the heterosexual images. I believe the end result is much lower quality images with less female/male anatomy being shown. If you are going to do this, then developer perhaps you should change the game to being an all Futa game and cater for only that audience taste..

Cheers

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think you went a little overboard with the font size to make your point. Is shouting against the ToS. Anyway I agree with falco, I do not like Futa either, but accept that different people have different tastes and the developer is trying to cater for everyone.

But I do think that the developer is a little lazy by developing futa images, than using those to cut out the bits showing females with male genitalia to create the heterosexual images. I believe the end result is much lower quality images with less female/male anatomy being shown. If you are going to do this, then developer perhaps you should change the game to being an all Futa game and cater for only that audience taste..

Cheers
Font looks the same as regular text (size 18) to me but I'm on my phone, maybe it's different on desktop

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Do the renders get better over time or are they as bugy as they are in episode 1 throughout the whole game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do the renders get better over time or are they as bugy as they are in episode 1 throughout the whole game?
Well, you're basing it off something that was made in 2001, and not sure what you mean by "buggy", the others episodes were made much later on.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Well, you're basing it off something that was made in 2001, and not sure what you mean by "buggy", the others episodes were made much later on.
First: I don't know when the different episodes were created, but I doubt it was 2001
If the renders get better in the later episodes is exactly what I wanted to know and of course I'm asking based on the renders in the first episode, that's were I started to play and discovered the low quality of the renders and am now wondering if it's worth continuing or whether it will stay this way.
And what I mean with bugy renders, here some samples:
Screenshot_5.png (Room has no floor)
Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png (Floor just vanishes into darkness)
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png (Why does she even use a yoga matt if she pushes it through the floor anyways? In every single render?)

I can understand if people have a bad pc and the renders some grain or use a lot of denoiser, I also get bad lighting and some artifacts on clothing etc. But renders like this should never get through acceptance phase of game development. No matter at what time, hardware, or skillset they were made.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
First: I don't know when the different episodes were created, but I doubt it was 2001
If the renders get better in the later episodes is exactly what I wanted to know and of course I'm asking based on the renders in the first episode, that's were I started to play and discovered the low quality of the renders and am now wondering if it's worth continuing or whether it will stay this way.
And what I mean with bugy renders, here some samples:
View attachment 3302105 (Room has no floor)
View attachment 3302106 View attachment 3302107 (Floor just vanishes into darkness)
View attachment 3302108 View attachment 3302109 View attachment 3302110 View attachment 3302111 (Why does she even use a yoga matt if she pushes it through the floor anyways? In every single render?)

I can understand if people have a bad pc and the renders some grain or use a lot of denoiser, I also get bad lighting and some artifacts on clothing etc. But renders like this should never get through acceptance phase of game development. No matter at what time, hardware, or skillset they were made.
Yes, the first episode came out in 2021 (I meant 2021), this is when the thread was created. It was the "initial" release by someone who probably didn't have a lot of experience at the time.

Last edited:

rroute

May 17, 2018
Could you possibly make the pictures even more jerky so I can feel completely drunk when playing the game? It's rather annoying

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is theree a male protagonist or only this futa shit??. is futa avoidable?are there actual sex scenes? in screenshot there is none thanks

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes