3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here we go again with the Incest+NTR+(Romance :WaitWhat:) song & dance....
Why add clashing fetishes, that always cause contention on this site? Neither camp is happy in the end, because there isn't any focus on a singular theme. Luckily, the renders are average and the models are worse, so this is an easy skip for me.

If you want to make an NTR game, then go ahead and make just that, don't sugar-coat it with popular fetishes and try to appeal to everyone, because NTR is going to be your main focus. Most VNs with ""optional" NTR" always seem to focus on this optional part, and everything else is an afterthought. Focus on your audience and appeal to their tastes; trying to please everyone, pleases no one.
If you're avoiding the game then avoid it but the dev already said in the overview he isn't getting involved with the discussion on this forum.

So I decided months ago to avoid discussions here
He was upfront about the NTR and is making the game he wants to make.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
question can this really have the creampie tag without the vaginal sex tag i would think not so im not even going to waste my time downloading a game that is already lying to me based of the tags if they pop in the vaginal sex tag after this comment i might try it out if not never going to try this game out

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, I get that this is gonna be a game that has a sexy milf that totally isn't your mother, but what's the focus of the game? How much of the three letter word is gonna be included? And which characters? Will Not-Mom be? If so, I think I'll make peace and walk out.

I will say it's refreshing for a Dev to just say "I like this content" and then telling us without filter that it's coming no matter what. I may disagree with the mixing of certain genre's with others, but I can always respect transparency. Good luck Dev!

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I don't know if it's worth downloading because I think it's not an important scene for now. anyway, going into the event from the 1st episode spoils the whole pleasure. I hope it develops

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You do you Dev. Making the NTR optional is the way to go_ maximum appeal, no drama. With the NTR optional, the whining from the haters is pointless and just noise imho. Ignore it.

There are many games here with a similar build that do just fine. If its not your thing then just opt-out and the problem solved.

I'm not a fan so that would be my choice, but I like the models/art, so. Plenty of other games here to play... Be happy.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Holy shit, this woman has the Sara Jay Syndrome!

I will still check the game but you know, would be a good idea changing her face a bit.

exooooyole

Oct 31, 2020
Haters gonna hate, just do your thing king. Most people here who doesnt like NTR will come here and complain about other stuff about your game aswell! i would suggest to just ignore these people and focus on the ones who support your game.

Good luck :)

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes