3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
What a weird bunch, the anti ntr crowd just cant stay away, they HAVE to put in there two cents on every VN they dont agree with, im sure tehy are down voting awell.

Oh well, good work dev dont let them bully you.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
A bunch of complainers, crybabies on this website... If they don't like it why don't they go make a game themself...

Reactions: whoabacha

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Here we go again with the Incest+NTR+(Romance :WaitWhat:) song & dance....
Why add clashing fetishes, that always cause contention on this site? Neither camp is happy in the end, because there isn't any focus on a singular theme. Luckily, the renders are average and the models are worse, so this is an easy skip for me.

If you want to make an NTR game, then go ahead and make just that, don't sugar-coat it with popular fetishes and try to appeal to everyone, because NTR is going to be your main focus. Most VNs with ""optional" NTR" always seem to focus on this optional part, and everything else is an afterthought. Focus on your audience and appeal to their tastes; trying to please everyone, pleases no one.
this.gif

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Since I did not hear anything new from his first game anymore and now this "questionable" one popping up, I'm right to assume the first one is now abandoned? And this just right before the MC's sister where close to join the bunker in the woods too. Such a shame ... really - I liked the first one.
(cant remember the name anymore, the plot is: Mother and Son are in a bunker in the woods, the father gone or missing and MC's two sister are on the way to the bunker too.)

krokos49

May 11, 2023
Since I did not hear anything new from his first game anymore and now this "questionable" one popping up, I'm right to assume the first one is now abandoned? And this just right before the MC's sister where close to join the bunker in the woods too. Such a shame ... really - I liked the first one.
(cant remember the name anymore, the plot is: Mother and Son are in a bunker in the woods, the father gone or missing and MC's two sister are on the way to the bunker too.)
1684076234156.png
but i looked on this one..nice kinks, incest awesome....but with devs tendences to starting make "optional" ntr i am little afraid that father will arive back :D

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sinful Success [Ch. 5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 499mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't this bother anyone, but you get 5 different POVs with the same pose?
That's ok if you use that once in a while, but the repetition gets annoying quickly.
At least the game is an improvement from the last.
Also, scenes that are too dark again, like every other game coming out lately.

Reactions: Cornfield

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In first scene the first 2 frames it has the names backwards. Then, in the restaurant, in the middle of the conversation the names get mixed up.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Here we go again with the Incest+NTR+(Romance :WaitWhat:) song & dance....
Why add clashing fetishes, that always cause contention on this site? Neither camp is happy in the end, because there isn't any focus on a singular theme. Luckily, the renders are average and the models are worse, so this is an easy skip for me.

If you want to make an NTR game, then go ahead and make just that, don't sugar-coat it with popular fetishes and try to appeal to everyone, because NTR is going to be your main focus. Most VNs with ""optional" NTR" always seem to focus on this optional part, and everything else is an afterthought. Focus on your audience and appeal to their tastes; trying to please everyone, pleases no one.
For the 10th time, this is 1 way street. Many ntr game players have no problems with incest or romance elements in games (i dont like incest but many do, and I do like romance). Please stop making this out to be some dichotomy, it's not a "neither camp is happy", it's always and only the pure incest-harem camp isn't happy and will loudly tell others so. It's their way or the highway, no middleground, no compromise.

Regarding actual game, interesting to see a 1.5+ GB release, either there's an impressive amount of stuff here for an early release, or images are very poorly optimized.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes