3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In first scene the first 2 frames it has the names backwards. Then, in the restaurant, in the middle of the conversation the names get mixed up.
The dialogue needs a lot of polishing. It should have had a playtest from someone besides the DEV.

ticaaa

Mar 13, 2022
Here we go again with the Incest+NTR+(Romance :WaitWhat:) song & dance....
Why add clashing fetishes, that always cause contention on this site? Neither camp is happy in the end, because there isn't any focus on a singular theme. Luckily, the renders are average and the models are worse, so this is an easy skip for me.

If you want to make an NTR game, then go ahead and make just that, don't sugar-coat it with popular fetishes and try to appeal to everyone, because NTR is going to be your main focus. Most VNs with ""optional" NTR" always seem to focus on this optional part, and everything else is an afterthought. Focus on your audience and appeal to their tastes; trying to please everyone, pleases no one.
im kinda new to this stuff , what does NTR mean ?

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
The visual style is unmistakable. It's had a slight "toning down", if you will, from Isolated Pleasure, which has done it some good. But if it's not your style, then by all means. I find it different and original, which is a godsend from the cookie cutter norm. So, no need to "conform to standards" any more than this just for the sake of it IMHO.

Starts off with a bang, literally, so the tone is set, and I do very much like that. Let other devs supply vanilla content.
In sum, I really like it.

Reactions: whoabacha

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I don't think people should get too mad about ntr because even if it's unavoidable, you can make it avoidable by altering the game.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes