3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
so what happend with "isolated pleasures"? dev would continue the game or not?
He says he's going to continue that too, but that he needed another project as Isolated Pleasure has a smell world with little room for creativity.
Seems like it wasn't fun as the only project anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
And I guess the Dev does not hang out here. I think I read he stays away because of the negative comments.
Hi Blackmoor. I never said I will disappear forever. I try to check comments too, from time to time. But I decreased my activity drastically, because of several reasons I mentioned. I'm very often on the first page of my VNs to check the overall reactions. They are a kind of big picture for me. Right now, more than 80% are positive. It makes me happy. Even if it would be 50% I would be happy with it. Furthermore I get constructive feedback from supporters who are really interested in what I'm doing on Patreon, Itch and Twitter. Sometimes here, too, via message. It's better than checking hundreds of comments from haters in the discussion to find some constructive ones. So I can spend more time with development. It's a win win for me and the fans. Have a great day!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hi Blackmoor. I never said I will disappear forever.
Hey Zeus, Thanks for your response. I like to apologize for my ignorant comments. I was frustrated at an issue that turned out to be my fault after I made those comments. I recently started helping new devs with proofreading poor translations and general advice on how to maneuver the treacherous water of F95. :sneaky:

I've talked a few off the ledge of quitting after their first game post because they were not prepared for the
Haters here. So I'm understanding better the issues devs go through. Walk in another man's shoes, and you'll understand his pain. So again, I apologize for my rudeness.

If you'd like me to turn your script into a Hollywood Blockbuster, send me DM ;)
(not saying your script needs work) :whistle:

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wanted to give this a try, and I seriously did, but I just can't warm up to that style. The faces of the characters look like caricatures to me, and I personally just don't see the appeal of that kind of style.
IDK, it just doesn't work for me and I can't ignore it, so I think that's it for me with this game.
Still, good luck with your game zeus3dx, I hope it works out for you and a lot of people enjoy it.
I mean, not every game has to be for me specifically and tbh, even if I personally don't like NTR, by now I am supportive of every dev who sticks to their plan to include it, as too many let themselves be beaten down to either remove it or even stop their games completely. Seems you know what to expect from that crowd, so all I'll say is, keep in mind that they are a vocal minority, they don't speak for everybody. Lots of people who don't like NTR just accept that not all games are catered to them.

Reactions: BK186

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
Meyby put "Isolated Pleasure" like another game in 1st post. For me its another jump on patroned money. How much chapters will be now to abanodoned?
Any way i hope im wrong, gl with project.

Reactions: Morho
Dec 21, 2019
The faces of the characters look like caricatures
Not really. There are millions of women walking around the world with that face. It's not overly hideous either, I think the main issue is that it just doesn't match her body at all. It's the face of some flabby 57 year old middle school principal, not a sexy 41 year old milf model.

Looking at the dev's other game it seems like that's just their style. Most devs make 40 year olds look 25, this one ages them UP instead of down. Weird choice but I guess he should make the game he wants instead of whatever would be the most popular.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2619856

Overview:
A young man (Sasha, 23) is at the beginning of his career as a photographer, casting scout and promoter in the adult industry. He has waited a long time for today. Because after many years he finally meets one of the most important women in his life again. Fleeing from war, corruption and economic crisis, Milana (41) finally dares to make a new start in the western world after many years. The reunion of both takes an interesting course of passionate emotions and sinful experiences.

This VN will contain NTR (optional) in the future.
If you don't like it, you should ignore it and rather consume content that suits your taste.

PS: I know I will get a massive shitstorm from (NTR) haters and other trolls. I was warned many times by other devs and admins. But I want to do what I like and don't care. So I decided months ago to avoid discussions here because it has a negative impact on me. Everyone who likes what I'm doing, feel free to join me on Patreon, Subscibestar or Discord to chat and share suggestions.

Thanks!
Zeus

Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: Zeus3DX - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2619861 View attachment 2619070 View attachment 2619071 View attachment 2619875 View attachment 2619072 View attachment 2619874 View attachment 2619073 View attachment 2619074 View attachment 2619075 View attachment 2619879 View attachment 2619076 View attachment 2619077
There are plenty of us out here who applaud your determination and course of choice. BRAVO to you. Requests and suggestions are fine. Hateful comments, BAD, VERY BAD.

Morho

May 16, 2023
There are plenty of us out here who applaud your determination and course of choice. BRAVO to you. Requests and suggestions are fine. Hateful comments, BAD, VERY BAD.
Dont worry, with some more cleaning only aplauding simps will stay commenting and every game will became trending masterpiece

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes