3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Interesting start, hopefully future updates won't be linear and we will have some choices to shape the story a bit.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Here we go again with the Incest+NTR+(Romance :WaitWhat:) song & dance....
Why add clashing fetishes, that always cause contention on this site? Neither camp is happy in the end, because there isn't any focus on a singular theme. Luckily, the renders are average and the models are worse, so this is an easy skip for me.
You are unreal, dude :LOL: Dev gave clear message about NTR and you STILL come in here to bitch and moan about it. It was so easy for you to ignore this and walk away but you haters apparently can't help yourselves even when you get a clear message about ntr like you keep asking for. Goes to show why devs should NEVER try to make you happy.

I'm gonna address your blatantly false and uninformed statements:

If you want to make an NTR game, then go ahead and make just that, don't sugar-coat it with popular fetishes and try to appeal to everyone, because NTR is going to be your main focus.
So NTR games can not have any other tags but NTR or have an incest theme?? Why not? You clearly have no idea what NTR is if you think it cannot have romance(NTR basically is a romance story that gets broken.) Another hater who have no idea what he hates actually is.
And who says NTR is gonna be the main focus?? He clearly says its gonna be optional, so it is likely not going to be the main focus. But apparently you know better than the developer himself....

Most VNs with ""optional" NTR" always seem to focus on this optional part, and everything else is an afterthought. Focus on your audience and appeal to their tastes; trying to please everyone, pleases no one.
Again, most games with optional NTR is not the main content of the game, idk where the heck you get that interpretation. There is at least just as many games with minor optional ntr content or a smaller ntr route. If we are talking strictly "optional NTR" games, the content is usually a smaller portion of the game. I think there must be some sort of bias with you that makes things you hate seem that much more substantial than it really is. I guess it makes sense since you drop games even if it is a minor optional content, so of course you see NTR everywhere when its not there, like the boogeyman.

And you most likely never played a real NTR game so you have literally no idea what "Main focus NTR" actually is. I'm gonna suggest you go spend your time on sharing insight and opinions on stuff you know something about ;)

Last edited:

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
As long as you're open on what to expect to your games I think it's fine.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I don't mean for this to be in anyway mean, but that first picture, but as soon I saw that face I thought she looked like John Travolta. Just cover the hair, and bang! No?
Damn that was savage!

Some women have that strong jaw "Kathy Ireland" maybe not as prominent, but Travolta :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

kira123

May 27, 2017
Zeus3DX try to adjust "mouth narrow" option in DAZ parameter so the mouth will look better. But if you want it that way, I'm not complaining, it is your game after all.

Reactions: Talos888

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
What I like the most from this dev is the different look of the characters, in many games they look exactly ones to anothers!
Keep on!

Reactions: DTchan

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
View attachment 2619068

Overview:
A young man (Sasha, 23) is at the beginning of his career as a photographer, casting scout and promoter in the adult industry. He has waited a long time for today. Because after many years he finally meets one of the most important women in his life again. Fleeing from war, corruption and economic crisis, Milana (41) finally dares to make a new start in the western world after many years. The reunion of both takes an interesting course of passionate emotions and sinful experiences.

This VN will contain NTR (optional) in the future.
If you don't like it, you should ignore it and rather consume content that suits your taste.

PS: I know I will get a massive shitstorm from (NTR) haters and other trolls. I was warned many times by other devs and admins. But I want to do what I like and don't care. So I decided months ago to avoid discussions here because it has a negative impact on me. Everyone who likes what I'm doing, feel free to join me on Patreon, Subscibestar or Discord to chat and share suggestions.

Thanks!
Zeus

Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: Zeus3DX - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2619069 View attachment 2619070 View attachment 2619071 View attachment 2619072 View attachment 2619073 View attachment 2619074 View attachment 2619075 View attachment 2619076 View attachment 2619077
My dear friend. You can't make everyone happy all the time. You can't make everyone like everything. So don't worry so much about what others say. Keep doing what you love and enjoy. If you like it, come and play, if you don't like it, leave. It's as simple as that. I don't want you to strain and upset yourself. You don't have to make anyone happy or satisfied. Whoever does what they want, does what they want.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Here we go again with the Incest+NTR+(Romance :WaitWhat:) song & dance....
Why add clashing fetishes, that always cause contention on this site? Neither camp is happy in the end, because there isn't any focus on a singular theme. Luckily, the renders are average and the models are worse, so this is an easy skip for me.

If you want to make an NTR game, then go ahead and make just that, don't sugar-coat it with popular fetishes and try to appeal to everyone, because NTR is going to be your main focus. Most VNs with ""optional" NTR" always seem to focus on this optional part, and everything else is an afterthought. Focus on your audience and appeal to their tastes; trying to please everyone, pleases no one.
This logic has resulted in every game being the same in later years. Play one incest game, you 've played em all. Even worse for ntr and harem games, just a cheklist of tropes repeated again and again like they are made from AI. Of course I'm not saying this will be breaking any ground, it's likely it will just be mixing a bunch of overused tropes into one game...

Also he seems like he's mostly trying to make himself happy first, which is how anyone should go about making a game.

Reactions: Papertrail013

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
The nay sayers, troll-kins at this site make me chuckle...

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
T. Roosevelt

And I'll add to the last line "and who have never made a game"

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't care about NTR, the developer has already made that clear. So don't waste time making comments distilling your hate, because you've been warned. Just leave and close the door in silence, this is not an airport, to announce your departure. As for incest and NTR not going together, I believe it depends on the context, some I think didn't turn out well, others I played with no problems.
I don't think it's a good attitude for the developer not to interact here, not all comments will be angry, he might just not respond or care about them. But he will stop reading comments with constructive criticism.
My only issue with the game is this.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Oh it's another Dev that starts a new game when it still has the first game in the beginning of development. Having to develop 2 games at the same time, what could go wrong? :LUL:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The 41-year-old woman's head has a problem. You have to rectify her jawbones, they are way too developed and she doesn't have a head to have her hair pulled back, it doesn't suit her at all... :sick:

Reactions: ustar and Reese286
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes