EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner v3 wide.jpg

Overview:
Embark on an unforgettable journey with Erik and Lyna, twins entangled in a passionate web of incestuous desires. Set against the breathtaking backdrop of a private tropical island villa, their reunion after a year abroad sparks a fiery exploration of emotions that defy traditional boundaries.

As they tread the line between repressed emotions and mutual attraction, their bond deepens and the pull of their forbidden feelings becomes impossible to ignore. With the arrival of their mother Helga on the horizon, will they succumb to temptation or resist the call of their primal urges? Discover the twists and turns of this compelling narrative through a kinetic visual novel where love, family, and desire intertwine in very interesting ways...
Thread Updated: 2024-04-18
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: Ruykiru - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra: Compressed version 1.5

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.png 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oof, that was a bit of a weird hour for the first version to get released here but thanks a lot for the share!
I'll be looking forward to your feedback when everyone is actually awake. (I already requested the dev role, so don't mention that :p)

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Promising, gonna follow this one!

I am a fan of a kinetic/multiple protagonist VN. Many VN's are actually like this, hidden behind choices that most of the time don't do to much.

And who doesn't like a cute brother and sister combo ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
At the start of the game it mentions there is no one single protagonist so your going to control all of them at times or even view them as a group I assume.
I didn't put the multiple prot tag it in the request post because this is more like a book, it's a kinetic novel after all.

Edit: I already requested the tag, my bad. It's not narrator only so you see thoughts and perspectives from the different family members.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrkraken888

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
So it's a multiple protagonists game?
and why the tag not added.
This is the first game I'm seeing no protagonist tags.
Another one for ntr lovers plus incest
Too bad If this goes to multiple protagonists then i will ignored.
Good luck dev

Last edited:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Why did you assume that? When is ntr mentioned at all? o_O
Because there is no protagonist, clearly it's multiple that means u can't control plus it's a kinetic navel, and I'm seeing lot of dark theme in planed tags.
what will expect it's a kinetic without choice and no protagonists.
By the way I'm not mentioned it's ntr i said it's for ntr lovers.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Conclusion: Game is MFF incest, with Son Mom and Sister being protags. Lesbian content may or may not be optional. (yet to be decided.)

Important Note: Son is the ONLY male involved.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ruykiru For the sake of simplicity, I will ask a basic few questions. (since the previous comment is more a breakdown, and not direct questions) Be it now or in the future story.

1. Are there any other males involved in sexual content besides the son? If yes, is it with one of the women who are involved with the son? (specifically the Twin).

2. Is the Dad a main character, or just a side character, and is he involved with the mother (after the son is) or the sister (at all)? (assuming he's alive)

3. Is the voyeurism spying on a sexual act between two parties? or just purely spying on nude? (and if spying on two parties is one of them or both someone they're involved with?)

4. Is the lesbian content within an MFF context with the son? or is it without the son, and/or behind his back?

5. Is Group sex only one male being the son? or multiple men?

6. Does the game show character perspectives? because if so, then you do have an MC at least for the duration of those perspectives.

bonus: With "twins entangled in a passionate web of incestuous desires", could you elaborate on whether that is exclusively towards eachother? or does it involve the mom and/or dad? (thus being a swinging/sharing game, likely having NTR be it intentional or unintentional, although those into that likely wouldn't care to be honest).
I think you guys are thinking about this WAY too hard, there's no NTR tag so there's not and there will be no NTR. It's that simple really. I don't consider mom-daughter behind the son's back as it by the way, that would be just dumb cause the male is not the MC anyway, the 3 of them are main characters. Here's the answers:

1. No.
2. No, divorced.
3. Huh? Just between the family.
4. Will have both probably, what's the fun in just the 1st? :p
5. Son.
6. Yeah, I requested the multiple protag tag after all. My bad.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes