Dec 2, 2020
Is it possible to add a jukebox? Im sitting in the garden with a notebook, a cigarette and cherry vodka. Loading saves to listen music. Shazam can't find all tracks :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

Edit: Cheers!

Reactions: Ruykiru

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I repeat, I liked the game and now I really want to see Mom in action.
Hmmm maybe :devilish: I meant it more as Erik's still a bit of a momma's boy while Lyna is more rebellious as you know.
I have a question, besides MS, will there be any more guys on the horizon? Perhaps his childhood friends or nephews? I would really like that. I imagine that mother is coming, and with her her two nephews. This is really a really hot summer.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is it possible to add a jukebox? Im sitting in the garden with a notebook, a cigarette and cherry vodka. Loading saves to listen music. Shazam can't find all tracks :cry:
Edit: Cheers!
Use the unren tool to extract the files from the game. If you look at the names and also at the credits tab inside the menu you'll see why some of the tracks are not found by shazam :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017

I have a question, besides MS, will there be any more guys on the horizon? Perhaps his childhood friends or nephews? I would really like that. I imagine that mother is coming, and with her her two nephews. This is really a really hot summer.
No. This won't be a massive harem cause looking at other games, I don't feel confident in being able to keep the quality and character depth if I add more main characters/love interests. Maybe Lyna's friend will be involved in some long distance fun but that's about it.

I think I'm crafting something special here with just the trio and heavy incest focus so it'll remain like that.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
No. This won't be a massive harem cause looking at other games, I don't feel confident in being able to keep the quality and character depth if I add more main characters/love interests. Maybe Lyna's friend will be involved in some long distance fun but that's about it.

I think I'm crafting something special here with just the trio and heavy incest focus so it'll remain like that.
Thanks for the detailed answer.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 230 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021

Sooo you want this masterpiece of VN wanna be a NTR fuck fest with other dicks(nephews,other guys) and ruin the entire gem ? is that it?.... :unsure: :sneaky:

• Haha

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't know, somebody asked me to do it, and I always update. Is your android new? Would you like me to stop?
I'm just saying, you can focus on games without android ports and you can save time not doing this one. Just link them to my official android version if they ask.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm just saying, you can focus on games without android ports and you can save time not doing this one. Just link them to my official android version if they ask.
If you give them what they want in an android port, then they won't ask me. Biggest things I see are file size, mine is about half of yours, external save location (they like to uninstall the game but keep the save files), and gestures. I did confirm that a save from my version can load in your version, so that's a plus.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If you give them what they want in an android port, then they won't ask me. Biggest things I see are file size, mine is about half of yours, external save location (they like to uninstall the game but keep the save files), and gestures. I did confirm that a save from my version can load in your version, so that's a plus.
Well, nobody that plays frequently on that platform gave me any proper feedback yet so... yeah.
Can you give me any tips? I think the save file thing is just related to the name of the package? And about the size, I already compressed it more than the PC version by using .webp for the images, and lowered the bitrate for the audio+music but I don't want to lower the quality of the assets too much.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Well, nobody that plays frequently on that platform gave me any proper feedback yet so... yeah.
Can you give me any tips? I think the save file thing is just related to the name of the package? And about the size, I already compressed it more than the PC version by using .webp for the images, and lowered the bitrate for the audio+music but I don't want to lower the quality of the assets too much.
For saves, use this: https://f95zone.to/posts/13644517/
Take a look at my android and tell me if you think it looks bad. My compression usually ends up pretty decent.
I have two download hosts, and one of them says 600+ downloads for my version, so the must like something.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes