Dec 2, 2020
I am still in love with this story and nothing will change that. But I am a bit disappointed. First of all, in a few frames I had the impression Erik was about to teabagging me ;)
On a serious note. Personally I have a huge problem with cliffhangers. This stylistic device is so overused everywhere that it only makes me irritated. This one here is obviously not DPC level - cheap and fake drama for drama's sake - but it doesn't fit me as a final chord to close the first chapter.
Anyway, stay on your path. A glass of fine red and the love between these two, and soon to be three, really makes my day everytime.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am still in love with this story and nothing will change that. But I am a bit disappointed. First of all, in a few frames I had the impression Erik was about to teabagging me ;)
On a serious note. Personally I have a huge problem with cliffhangers. This stylistic device is so overused everywhere that it only makes me irritated. This one here is obviously not DPC level - cheap and fake drama for drama's sake - but it doesn't fit me as a final chord to close the first chapter.
Anyway, stay on your path. A glass of fine red and the love between these two, and soon to be three, really makes my day everytime.
What can I say man, I'm a bigger tease than Lyna. :p
Sorry but I couldn't think of a better way to end chapter 1. Ending it at the kiss or something like that would have been lame, and having just a normal arrival for Helga is boooring. This helps create some more tension and is a start to the future drama of having to hide their newfound relationship.

About the angles... well I like to experiment. Usual angles get boring.

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great work ! I'm here for the mother daughter part but really like the story so far. Thanks

CurryDurry

Feb 19, 2022
I released 4 updates in 2 months my man, what makes you think that? Is it about my latest post? I'm slowing the pace down a bit yes, so I'd say probably 1 month instead. The game will probably be leaked anyway.
Yeah very impressed by your release schedule!! and regarding my wording; you aren't "officially" releasing anything until you have the complete chapter if I understood your Itch chapter 2 state? (4 - 5 episodes per chapter, 3-4weeks per episode)

Usually don't comment on anything, but your creation is by faaaar the best content here! love your work and attention to pacing!

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah very impressed by your release schedule!! and regarding my wording; you aren't "officially" releasing anything until you have the complete chapter if I understood your Itch chapter 2 state? (4 - 5 episodes per chapter, 3-4weeks per episode)
Something like that yes, at least in terms of the free version.

Usually don't comment on anything, but your creation is by faaaar the best content here! love your work and attention to pacing!
Thank you so much! A review helps too :p

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes