Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Kinda sad that we cannot avoid lesbian scenes in future.. I am more interested in this duo love story

• Hey there
Reactions: Ruykiru

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
if this game is not vainilla don't know what it is xd (vainilla doesn't mean missionary and boring)
Sometimes I see a post and am unsure what to reply. You basically agreed with me tho from your tone, I'm sure you meant the opposite of what you actually wrote.
Also it's spelled "vanilla" not "vainilla". The fact you misspelled it twice worries me.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Sometimes I see a post and am unsure what to reply. You basically agreed with me tho from your tone, I'm sure you meant the opposite of what you actually wrote.
Also it's spelled "vanilla" not "vainilla". The fact you misspelled it twice worries me.
English is not my first language, sorry for the grammal errors. What i meant was that the game itself its vanilla.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Such a nice novel! I wish there were choices like (fem)domination or submission.

I hope we can see more Helga things in the next update, especially with her daughter.

• Red Heart

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Just discovered this game and I have to say WOW! I started skipping text to get the scenes. However, once I slowed down and started reading, I had to start fresh. The story pulled me in and I couldn't stop. Lol. The slow burn to the animated scenes felt appropriate which isn't usual. Great dialogue! I usually avoid games which use HS2 as I feel like I've seen it all already but it works fantasticly here. Love the fact that it's kinetic and doesn't throw choices at you constantly. Sometimes I just want play a game and not think. I salute you dev and look forward to future updates.

Last edited:

cbomb

May 29, 2018
but it's not playing, it's watching...like a comic!
You're right, but doesn't matter. I guess anything I run on my pc that has CGI characters and interactivity(even just clicking), I subjectively consider a "game" . It's just a label. What matters to me is what happens with mom next update. Should be great!

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Wow, summary is completely and unashamedly awesome, the only bad thing at first glance is how little content the game probably has. Going to be keeping an eye on this one for sure.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've been posting some development post about 2.1 in my SubscribeStar, you can sub to the new FREE tier if you don't want the other benefits and just want some news now and then!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
" Helga is eager to spend some much needed time with her kids, and even though she loves both of them very, very much, she likes when someone is obedient and responsible. "

Dommy Mommy content inc! :LOL:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
" Helga is eager to spend some much needed time with her kids, and even though she loves both of them very, very much, she likes when someone is obedient and responsible. "

Dommy Mommy content inc! :LOL:
Hmmm maybe :devilish: I meant it more as Erik's still a bit of a momma's boy while Lyna is more rebellious as you know.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Look at the changelog, I'd say it's quite decent for now :p
Maybe so, but based on the version and tags I think I'd end up a little disappointed. I find if I start playing a game, even if it's good, when I finish the current release I very rarely get back into it because I'm too detached from what's happened but too lazy to replay it. So I tend to let the content stack up before bothering.

• Thinking Face
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes