Dec 2, 2020
Is it possible to add a jukebox? Im sitting in the garden with a notebook, a cigarette and cherry vodka. Loading saves to listen music. Shazam can't find all tracks :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

Edit: Cheers!

Reactions: Ruykiru

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I repeat, I liked the game and now I really want to see Mom in action.
Hmmm maybe :devilish: I meant it more as Erik's still a bit of a momma's boy while Lyna is more rebellious as you know.
I have a question, besides MS, will there be any more guys on the horizon? Perhaps his childhood friends or nephews? I would really like that. I imagine that mother is coming, and with her her two nephews. This is really a really hot summer.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is it possible to add a jukebox? Im sitting in the garden with a notebook, a cigarette and cherry vodka. Loading saves to listen music. Shazam can't find all tracks :cry:
Edit: Cheers!
Use the unren tool to extract the files from the game. If you look at the names and also at the credits tab inside the menu you'll see why some of the tracks are not found by shazam :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I repeat, I liked the game and now I really want to see Mom in action.

I have a question, besides MS, will there be any more guys on the horizon? Perhaps his childhood friends or nephews? I would really like that. I imagine that mother is coming, and with her her two nephews. This is really a really hot summer.
No. This won't be a massive harem cause looking at other games, I don't feel confident in being able to keep the quality and character depth if I add more main characters/love interests. Maybe Lyna's friend will be involved in some long distance fun but that's about it.

I think I'm crafting something special here with just the trio and heavy incest focus so it'll remain like that.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
No. This won't be a massive harem cause looking at other games, I don't feel confident in being able to keep the quality and character depth if I add more main characters/love interests. Maybe Lyna's friend will be involved in some long distance fun but that's about it.

I think I'm crafting something special here with just the trio and heavy incest focus so it'll remain like that.
Thanks for the detailed answer.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes