Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sinful Summer: A Tale of Forbidden Love [Ch. 1.5] [Ruykiru] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [227 MB]
- - -

Mac [235 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
View attachment 3552788
Thats exactly what I associate with top tier lesbian incest.
Your loss my man, you are judging a book by its cover and missing a gem just cause of the tag. In DeadMoon there's only 3 avoidable cheating flashback scenes during the start of the zombie apocalypse, while the normal scenes between the actual family in the present are 99% of the content. This gives that game the damn tag and a bad reputation but whatever.

Let's not talk about other games here though, please!

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The photo of young erik and lyna have the potential of being in a NTR story, especially erik look exactly like the yellow head~ :LOL:
Lyna just say my heart, fuck the censor of patreon! Bring me back the incest developer!:mad:
I wonder will Jul also be a future Li for the story...:unsure:
And fuck! There is not even a day for them to fuck each others brain out! That why I hate surprise!:mad:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The photo of young erik and lyna have the potential of being in a NTR story, especially erik look exactly like the yellow head~ :LOL:
Huh? No NTR stuff here sir

Lyna just say my heart, fuck the censor of patreon! Bring me back the incest developer!:mad:
Haha, was it too obvious? Good thing I chose SubscribeStar

I wonder will Jul also be a future Li for the story...:unsure:
Not directly, but she seems to find the topic hot so maybe there'll be some stuff... :p

And fuck! There is not even a day for them to fuck each others brain out! That why I hate surprise!:mad:
Sorry... NOT! Enjoy the cliffhanger :devilish:
It was kinda perfect not to do it to end chapter 1

gotogo

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks for an awesome update. Erotic and wholesome aspects were grasped perfectly. Cant w8 for more of this beautiful story.

• Red Heart

Haeloo

Mar 24, 2020
Keep up the good work! I'm lovin' the story build up so much! This is definitely my top fav' games out there! Seriously!

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes