Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
how much headpatting in this one?

Is the hand holding too lewd?
EXTREMELY lewd. Only 1 headpat but I should probably do more... There's tons of hugs and hand holding though :p

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinfulSummerATaleOfForbiddenLove-CH2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Ruykiru

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
So this story focuses on the family dynamic and is supposed to be different / better then the other family games, but just like all the others Dad is dead / mia?

Dev has to beg and persuade players to not worry about NTR or other males, sounds like all the other 9000 games on here.......

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So this story focuses on the family dynamic and is supposed to be different / better then the other family games, but just like all the others Dad is dead / mia?

Dev has to beg and persuade players to not worry about NTR or other males, sounds like all the other 9000 games on here.......
Dev there is nothing to worry about, those who come here should understand that this game is more focused on three people and this is an unusual incest story. so there is no point in arguing about ntr and all that nonsense, this is a game just for relaxation ;)

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Sup. I dont know if it was asked before, but will the game be focused on the two girls only? Or like...Just not have a absurd amount of characters, you know.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, I open a save from April 18th and it is end of update. Not sure if it override my save with the uploaders. There was an auto save from May 18th that did the same thing, her dancing the choice to repeat or move on.

EDIT: I used the prior save and may be getting new content. I must have saved too late with the other one.

Last edited:

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
It has 3 main characters, that's it. No filler garbage here only wincest :devilish:
Hell yeah! Thats the good shit. I've honestly stop playing some games due the amount of characters, having a lower number is the perfect spot. Looking forward to some more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, I open a save from April 18th and it is end of update. Not sure if it override my save with the uploaders. There was an auto save from May 18th that did the same thing, her dancing the choice to repeat or move on.
Just rollback with the scroll wheel. If the save is already at the end screen (clouds) then you won't see the new content.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

EDIT: I used the prior save and may be getting new content. I must have saved too late with the other one.
Just a hint for your future benefit: if there is an outro in a game (for which that little dance scene qualifies), you should make a save before it - scroll back to do it, if need be.

No game that I have ever played continues from the end of an outro.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Ah I see, this was the Lesbomancy Update. Not liking the Updates since the Mother arrived. Seems like the MC has become the a Side-Character.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes