4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Try loading the auto save and still fail, luckily it doesn't have choices so it can be easily skip to the last content that I last played.
There seems to have been issues with saves in the latest version. I posted some saves in the main thread, but the next version will have a chapter selection at the start.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ruykiru that was definitely not meant as a shot at you, so I'm glad you saw the humor in it, I know you're bound by the constraints of the engine you use, and realistic clothing physics is not high up there in any of the primary render engines folks use.

Reactions: Ruykiru and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Ruykiru that was definitely not meant as a shot at you, so I'm glad you saw the humor in it, I know you're bound by the constraints of the engine you use, and realistic clothing physics is not high up there in any of the primary render engines folks use.
Don't wary. I'm sure Ruykiru have a good sense of humor and know the limitation of HS2. I'm not sure how, but a 2D model of the top would be better. But enough of that, continue with good work Ruykiru.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Actually it's probably just that top in particular, I can try to redo the render with a similar one. The trick I use for the clothes usually works fine (basically an invisible character that I adjust the size and pose of so the clothes get squished and then I hide their bodies).

Look here for a behind scenes of the trick, courtesy of 2D Lyna :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Actually it's probably just that top in particular, I can try to redo the render with a similar one. The trick I use for the clothes usually works fine (basically an invisible character that I adjust the size and pose of and show only the clothes they are wearing).

For a behind scenes of the trick. Warning: nightmare fuel :LOL:
I would say, don't overthink it or try to overcome the limitation of that, we all know that's a top. i was only trying to be funny. And thanks for the nightmares. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Ruykiru

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
Actually it's probably just that top in particular, I can try to redo the render with a similar one. The trick I use for the clothes usually works fine (basically an invisible character that I adjust the size and pose of so the clothes get squished and then I hide their bodies).

wow, great trick! I didn't know about this.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Hadn't thought of that, neat work around... And idiots always ask why renders take as long as they do...

Reactions: Ruykiru
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes