May 25, 2022
So will this end of may update happen or will it still take more time?
Always take it with a pinch of salt. Personally, though I would be pleased with an update coming at the end of May, the turn around between such an update and the last one just feels too quick to me. Would be happy to be proven wrong but I won't be bitching about it if it does get delayed.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Always take it with a pinch of salt. Personally, though I would be pleased with an update coming at the end of May, the turn around between such an update and the last one just feels too quick to me. Would be happy to be proven wrong but I won't be bitching about it if it does get delayed.
Sure, i don't really care if it takes longer but i would like to be surprised if the update comes out on time. I'm started to think that i might just play the game once its complete or as complete as it gets.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I had a strange plot twist in my head like a what if? Being we don't hear much of Meiko mother side of the family just that they don't like her father, so I assume her mother side comes from money and a strict upbringing. Gets me to my point what if Mei mom and Beth mother are sisters. Mei being sheltered and her fear of flying has never known her mother side of the family I'm guessing. Also we know Mei knows Beth family is wealthy but does she know who they are yet? I can't recall her mother name currently so don't recall if her mother was Japanese or Chinese but it was a thought that popped into my head and it would make them cousins. If it was a thing Beth mother would know they live there but would never go there because of Hiro and obviously she's extremely busy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I had a strange plot twist in my head like a what if? Being we don't hear much of Meiko mother side of the family just that they don't like her father, so I assume her mother side comes from money and a strict upbringing. Gets me to my point what if Mei mom and Beth mother are sisters. Mei being sheltered and her fear of flying has never known her mother side of the family I'm guessing. Also we know Mei knows Beth family is wealthy but does she know who they are yet? I can't recall her mother name currently so don't recall if her mother was Japanese or Chinese but it was a thought that popped into my head and it would make them cousins. If it was a thing Beth mother would know they live there but would never go there because of Hiro and obviously she's extremely busy.
I don't think this is impossible if they're from the same culture, but non-sibling relatives would be more likely (age-wise they're probably 15-20 years apart).

That said, the implication from the "history" given about Beth's parents its they're kinda self-made maybe? Or at least their current fortune is mostly of their own making, whereas Mei's mom comes from a well-off family that wasn't too keen on their daughter marrying outside their social circle, which Beth's mom, if she was related, would also fall into.

So if they're cousins of some kind, they wouldn't even necessarily know each other exists. Mei's mom might have already been persona-non-grata by the time Beth's mom was meeting other family members if my guess about age difference is correct.

But yea, most likely anything connecting them is fan fiction.

Reactions: Lust0ne
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes