• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
those are some really bad face designs, they look like dolls, like the creepy porcelain kind they use in horror movies.

May 25, 2022
So will this end of may update happen or will it still take more time?
Always take it with a pinch of salt. Personally, though I would be pleased with an update coming at the end of May, the turn around between such an update and the last one just feels too quick to me. Would be happy to be proven wrong but I won't be bitching about it if it does get delayed.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Always take it with a pinch of salt. Personally, though I would be pleased with an update coming at the end of May, the turn around between such an update and the last one just feels too quick to me. Would be happy to be proven wrong but I won't be bitching about it if it does get delayed.
Sure, i don't really care if it takes longer but i would like to be surprised if the update comes out on time. I'm started to think that i might just play the game once its complete or as complete as it gets.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I had a strange plot twist in my head like a what if? Being we don't hear much of Meiko mother side of the family just that they don't like her father, so I assume her mother side comes from money and a strict upbringing. Gets me to my point what if Mei mom and Beth mother are sisters. Mei being sheltered and her fear of flying has never known her mother side of the family I'm guessing. Also we know Mei knows Beth family is wealthy but does she know who they are yet? I can't recall her mother name currently so don't recall if her mother was Japanese or Chinese but it was a thought that popped into my head and it would make them cousins. If it was a thing Beth mother would know they live there but would never go there because of Hiro and obviously she's extremely busy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I had a strange plot twist in my head like a what if? Being we don't hear much of Meiko mother side of the family just that they don't like her father, so I assume her mother side comes from money and a strict upbringing. Gets me to my point what if Mei mom and Beth mother are sisters. Mei being sheltered and her fear of flying has never known her mother side of the family I'm guessing. Also we know Mei knows Beth family is wealthy but does she know who they are yet? I can't recall her mother name currently so don't recall if her mother was Japanese or Chinese but it was a thought that popped into my head and it would make them cousins. If it was a thing Beth mother would know they live there but would never go there because of Hiro and obviously she's extremely busy.
I don't think this is impossible if they're from the same culture, but non-sibling relatives would be more likely (age-wise they're probably 15-20 years apart).

That said, the implication from the "history" given about Beth's parents its they're kinda self-made maybe? Or at least their current fortune is mostly of their own making, whereas Mei's mom comes from a well-off family that wasn't too keen on their daughter marrying outside their social circle, which Beth's mom, if she was related, would also fall into.

So if they're cousins of some kind, they wouldn't even necessarily know each other exists. Mei's mom might have already been persona-non-grata by the time Beth's mom was meeting other family members if my guess about age difference is correct.

But yea, most likely anything connecting them is fan fiction.

Reactions: Lust0ne

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The better question is whether he can get to it before his nephew gets a punt kick in the crown jewels courtesy of Lilly.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I thought that already happened?
Sometimes it's good to stroll down memory lane. And sometimes it's good to send other people's crown jewels in this direction. Even if it is not necessarily pleasant for them.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
At least some of the Becca truthers have some ammo since she referred to her bio dad as only Lily's dad... to complete strangers whom she just met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It could mean something or it could mean nothing. It could mean that Becca has an inkling that Shannon at a minimum was dishonest regarding Becca's paternity. It doesn't necessarily mean that Frank was the father, but it may explain why Lily's dad didn't hand around (you know, other than just him being an asshole). It is just as likely that she refuses to name him as a father for the reasons that she has already stated, having buried that relationship long ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All this is just for fun, though. I'm not trying to start another flame war... honest...

Reactions: pgm_01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I don't think we're supposed to think anyone (except maybe Frank, but I doubt it) thinks Trevor was Becca's bio-dad. No-one ever refers to him as anything but Lilly's father, and no-one bats an eye when he's referenced that way.

Now, whether Becca (and possibly Shannut if it's possible) suspects Frank could be her bio dad or not is another issue, one that may never be revealed except maybe with a patch.

May 25, 2022
Honestly, I don't think we're supposed to think anyone (except maybe Frank, but I doubt it) thinks Trevor was Becca's bio-dad. No-one ever refers to him as anything but Lilly's father, and no-one bats an eye when he's referenced that way.

Now, whether Becca (and possibly Shannut if it's possible) suspects Frank could be her bio dad or not is another issue, one that may never be revealed except maybe with a patch.
I always thought it was simply an indicator as to the emotional investment they each had in the relationship with Trevor. Like Lilith was a total daddy's girl and really loved her dad no matter what and wouldn't accept the fact that he had abandoned her, whereas Becca had moved on and accepted Frank as the father figure in her life and as such he was her dad instead of Trevor.

I know I've probably explained myself poorly above so I'll sum up with saying that I think how the girls refer to Trevor is more indicative of emotional rather than biological relationship.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes