jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Which is why, if the theory is right and Becca knows, she hasn't told him. She loves him and she is clearly up for being more than family. Once the deed is done she would tell him. If she doesn't know, maybe they will find out after he has taken her to bed.
Hmm... With the way he reacts over the top if he makes love only with one of the girls he knows are not even his biological child?
If the above would happen he will probably braindead and in coma within seconds and stay that for the rest of his life, or alternatively, the rest of this VN is only about him having a mental breakdown and live at "the funny farm" talking to fairies and gnomes...

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Great theory but.......

Given Shannon's rather petty, nasty and vindictive personality, she did accuse MC of abusing her and the girls, smirked at his reaction and basically called him a chump for giving up the house, don't you think she would've mentioned it to him.
She also would've used that during the divorce hearing to get back at him and of course to get as much financially as possible.
....unless she slept around so much she doesn't know who's the baby Daddy

Reactions: Jace_Herondale

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Great theory but.......

Given Shannon's rather petty, nasty and vindictive personality, she did accuse MC of abusing her and the girls, smirked at his reaction and basically called him a chump for giving up the house, don't you think she would've mentioned it to him.
She also would've used that during the divorce hearing to get back at him and of course to get as much financially as possible.
Or as you say she is vindictive and keeping that little bit of info to herself for now.
Revealing that he is the dad would most likely make her (Becca) move out and leave her mom.

But once again we will just have to wait and see what the dev has in mind for the story.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I had to laugh during the latest update. It seems CNG is getting a lot of great material from the Frank haters. I'd not be at all surprised if he scours the comments here for ideas that go straight into the mouths of Becka and Lilith.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thrill Flares

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Great theory but.......

A completely valid point. Though, maybe she is scared that revealing it would drive Becca even closer to him and away from her. Becca already has a strained relationship with her mother, finding out she has kept her father's identity a secret would be the the last nail in the coffin. Not to mention the Lillith problem. She loved her dad and has separation anxiety after he left. She never let Frank get close to her Revealing that the guy you just married is your sister's real father wouldn't have gone down well at the time. She would be angry and scared that Frank would take Becca away from her so she would lose another family member.

But yeah, Shannon totally could have been sleeping around and was never able to figure out the right time to get them both to do a DNA test.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
i move this game files from disk (C:) to (D:) but when i play the game and click "load" it's all empty slot, it's not reading my save files. anyone can help me sort this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i move this game files from disk (C:) to (D:) but when i play the game and click "load" it's all empty slot, it's not reading my save files. anyone can help me sort this?
Your save should still be there but since you move from 1 drive the next you change where the game looks for them at.

Go here C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save

Copy the folder to your desktop (the one with the saves in it) and see if there is another folder called the same.
If not then delete the folder in the AppData and the save game folder in the game folder then start up the game again and make 1 save then look for the appdata game folder and replace all files in there with the one on your desktop and delete the one in the game folder and replace them also with the ones on your desktop and it should work.

If not then you will just have to start over again.

Reactions: lonerboner

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Your save should still be there but since you move from 1 drive the next you change where the game looks for them at.

Go here C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save
you're suggestion is correct thank you very much, but the thing is i can only load my save files if the folder location is in disk C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save, same when i'm saving the game the location save file is still going to disk C: location instead of D:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save.

Reactions: sifja

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you're suggestion is correct thank you very much, but the thing is i can only load my save files if the folder location is in disk C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save, same when i'm saving the game the location save file is still going to disk C: location instead of D:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save.
appdata is always on the OP system drive and that is where all saves for renpy games go unless the dev changes it.
Very few dev's changes the location.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
appdata is always on the OP system drive and that is where all saves for renpy games go unless the dev changes it.
Very few dev's changes the location.
oh didn't know about that, guess ill just leave my saves files on disk C:. thanks again.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Game saves for Ren'Py-based games are usually saved in two locations (unless the dev does something weird) on Windows;
  • (install dir)\game\saves
  • %APPDATA%\RenPy\(gamename) - in the case of Single Again, the location is %APPDATA%\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save
The APPDATA location is usually picked up when you run a different version of the game (like a newer update), and this is how game saves are "shared" between game versions.

It always goes for the %APPDATA% location, which is a Windows system environment variable for the user profile you're logged in with, and in my case, %APPDATA% is "translated" to C:\Users\neonn\AppData\Roaming (the part between Users and AppData is the username you're logged in with, not the computer name).

If you want to ensure transition of game saves, even between user login sessions or across different computers, copy the "saves" folder inside the "game" folder over to the similar location on the newer game version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sometimes game name under \renpy in \appdata changes and saves there won't be recognized by new version and that's when saves in install folder come handy so no need to start from scratch.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is my first update. I love this game, this is my new DMD (for me DMD is dead at the end of the chappter 2).
But, the sexe scene are cropped and we don"t see the penetration, i think it's very sad :(
Anyway, i really love this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Starkmk87

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Ch 12 spoiler ahead

OK so during THAT scene
Still with the inner monologues fighting what he really wants. Ruined the whole experience imo. Op.. Please stop with these inner monologues, it's ruining the experience and wastes time for us skipping that shit to get to the point, and for those of us with less than powerful laptop that it takes a minute to scroll back when we've gone too far with the clicking in order to skip his 'I can't do this' shit. Just stop please. Especially whilst he's already literally in the thick of it now, it's long past due that you need to stop this fighting it shit.

After the fact
Why is 'she', in ch 12, called 'caution' on his phone, when he's long accepted her as his daughter, and he's still surprised she kept his number AND...and suprised by that text after they did that, despite not having her phone in her hand when she headed to the bathroom, was a little confusing to say the least.

If they know it was me.... Yea it's your phone and they're gonna know it was you. Only the 'caution' name of the contact might protect you. Maybe that's the point but it still doesn't make sense why she's called that before the texting of that pic

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is a spoiler for a lot of people who followed this game since the beginning. That's a long fucking journey for us who stuck with this story since the beginning
Why a spoiler ?

5thHead

Jun 14, 2021
I just love this game and is by far my favorite of played once the last year.
Only real comment I can think of is the general graphics they look to fake. As well as the backdrops like the park and others are seen to often in other games.
Keep up this nice piece of work.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I hate to be a grammar nazi but please, please stop using too where you should use to
too many, me too, she wants to...

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
AND...and suprised by that text after they did that, despite not having her phone in her hand when she headed to the bathroom, was a little confusing to say the least.
Well, about that. She left all her clothes in the bathroom so I guess she had her phone in a pocket.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes