BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
jclosed I mean, neither her look nor personality interests me. Could she get better with screen time, sure, but she'll probably always be the girl I like the least. I can't really rank the 3 main girls, because they've all had some super moments, and I appreciate different things about them. But Mei doesn't do anything for me. The shy-schoolgirl-crush she has, is .. Boring, for me. (Edit: I'm not saying the dev should drop her, or stop developing her, it's fine, we all have different types. She's just not for me)

My current hopes are that the MC will push back a bit against Becca, and that we'll see a somewhat more vulnerable side of her. She wants MC, which he can use to push back against her a bit. Put her in her place. Not that I want the MC to become dominant like all the other cliché games out there, but it'd be nice to see her in a position she doesn't have a plan for.
Agree, I'm not interested in Mei's character at all either, just another shy Asian girl needs saving cliche - probably the only character and storyline in this game that I find completely unoriginal and boring

Reactions: Grelk and Mmushy

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Agree, I'm not interested in Mei's character at all either, just another shy Asian girl needs saving cliche - probably the only character and storyline in this game that I find completely unoriginal and boring
I will agree on it being cliche, I would have preferred if she was from any other ethnicity, but still a likable character in my opinion, again I get where you are coming from it is just not a good characterization, a touchy racist(not saying the author is racist but it is something like internalized homophobia or misogyny, you don't even notice you are doing it) now that I think about it as are most stereotypes/cliches.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Any spoiler images of Mei out there?
Only one.
I think MC will be helping her with the CV. After Lilith and Abby leave the apartment, but before lunch with Becca. I don't think we get any lewd scene, but if she'll be alone with MC she may open a little more about his fillings for him. Maybe even will be a kiss.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
What's with the no interest in Meiko ?? She's gonna be a beast in the sack , not to mention the fun with the other girls when she joins in. Just imagine her in a lace and leather outfit, that should get you guys interests going ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
HAHAHAHHAHA
stop joking...
in 0.30 he will still have the same thoughts...."oh noes ...I slept with my daughters xx times ...but what am I doing?should I be doing this ?" etc etc....
A common thing in games like this, unfortunately.

Reactions: BTLD

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You guys know you don't have to play each update? You could just wait 'til it's finished.
These comments about the "slowness" of the game are getting tiring. Go play something else. ;)
Sometimes it's the journey, not the destination.
Agree with you both. This game isn't even "slow," it's updated at a good pace and each update actually progresses the story. We're at the point now finally too where each of the main LI's are getting action, so nothing to complain about for me

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes