Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Hey. Did we know a more precise date of release? It was said that it will be in the middle of the month. And it would be this Saturday/ Sunday. Any more info we have?

Jun 29, 2017
Well, that sucks. Was hoping for it to release this weekend.
At least it's going to be full of content, I assume. Lilith and Abby in the morning, Becca at noon, and the lawyer-thingy in the evening.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I have to admit that I really don't care much about Mei. :p
Probably because Meiko did had not much screen time so far. Personally I would like to see more of her and seeing her break out of the psychological confinement her parents have put her in. I think she has some surprises for us hidden inside her...

Reactions: Burgh917
Jun 29, 2017
jclosed I mean, neither her look nor personality interests me. Could she get better with screen time, sure, but she'll probably always be the girl I like the least. I can't really rank the 3 main girls, because they've all had some super moments, and I appreciate different things about them. But Mei doesn't do anything for me. The shy-schoolgirl-crush she has, is .. Boring, for me. (Edit: I'm not saying the dev should drop her, or stop developing her, it's fine, we all have different types. She's just not for me)

My current hopes are that the MC will push back a bit against Becca, and that we'll see a somewhat more vulnerable side of her. She wants MC, which he can use to push back against her a bit. Put her in her place. Not that I want the MC to become dominant like all the other cliché games out there, but it'd be nice to see her in a position she doesn't have a plan for.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes