Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No choices related with lesbianism. If there are no choice, why mc's daughter asked to mc about it ?? Look like developer is kidding us
Because not everything is left to the player.

Some questions are simply that, questions. "What do you think about it?" simply means that "what do you think", not "What do you think? I will do what you ask me, oh daddy overlord."

So no, nobody was kidding you.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Because not everything is left to the player.

Some questions are simply that, questions. "What do you think about it?" simply means that "what do you think", not "What do you think? I will do what you ask me, oh daddy overlord."

So no, nobody was kidding you.
In his VN player does not have any major influence on the plot. He can change little things like in the case of a game of chase with Abby but nothing major and girls (aside from Beth) are not skippable.
To be clear I am Ok with this, I love this actually, but I can understand why other players that are used to other VNs where they can have a bigger impact on the plot are not happy with this game, but if they don't like it I am kinda confused why they still playing in Single Agioan then. When I don't like VN I just stop playing and that's it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In his VN player does not have any major influence on the plot. He can change little things like in the case of a game of chase with Abby but nothing major and girls (aside from Beth) are not skippable.
To be clear I am Ok with this, I love this actually, but I can understand why other players that are used to other VNs where they can have a bigger impact on the plot are not happy with this game, but if they don't like it I am kinda confused why they still playing in Single Agioan then. When I don't like VN I just stop playing and that's it.
It also depends on what you are being asked.

If you are asked what you think and automatically assume that your answer will decide the taste of some other character, that is borderline stupid, in my opinion, as it renders those characters mindless zombies.

If you put an arm in the hand of a player and point the gun to the head of some character and then ask the player whether to shoot or apologize and fall in love, they choose to shoot and then you make it so that they dont shoot and love the character regardless, I can understand the player being annoyed about it. Why give me a choice that is trivial?

The difference was that in the first part it was the player that assumed they would have a control over it, while in the second it was very crafted to hint the player they are making that decision.

Still don't see how your daughter asking you whether you are ok she is bi not implying she will choose to like dicks or pussy only according to daddy's decision as something "the developer trick us", though

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Hey everyone, time for a tease of the next version.
Release info - The plan is to have it ready to go by mid August.​

Uh-oh...there is another man in the game. Must mean ntr.....:ROFLMAO:

Doesn't really look like Abby's Dad. He does however look like a walking microphone

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It's Been a while since I played it.is the story good???and who was the man that the wife cheat with before she died???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's Been a while since I played it.is the story good???and who was the man that the wife cheat with before she died???
The mother of Abby did not cheat on anyone, her boyfriend at the time she got pregnant dump her when she told him she was pregnant.

Yes it has a great story and is starting to heat up.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Story so far is great, I like all the girls and the pace is good. Can't wait for MC to stop being a baby about everything and embrace Rebecca's plan though. Bring on the shameless daughter fuckin! MC needs to show Lilly what real love is dammit oh and take Abby's dick virginity. Anyway loving it looking forward to more!

Here's hoping Abby's real dad doesn't cause a bunch of stupid drama though and if he does we can smack him around for being an absolute scumbag. Actually I hope Abby just meets him so she can tell him what a waste of a human being he is and it just increases her love of MC. Let her rip into her mom's parents too fuck 'em.

Reactions: v1900

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
His wife that dies didn't cheat on him with anyone, she was pregnant before they got together.

His recent wife cheated on him but she's very much alive. They just got divorced.

Reactions: Vollezar

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
I've been following this thread now without having played it. Gonna go straight for the balls.

Do we have b/g scenes yet?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I've been following this thread now without having played it. Gonna go straight for the balls.

Do we have b/g scenes yet?
We had already MC with a side character.

In current update MC fucks Lilith.

NOTE: Between update 11 and 12, Lilith's longing was released, which covers a nice part of the story from Lilith's point of view. That and the last update are among the best written part of the story. So I highly recommend that.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
but but but lilith's longing is NTR since she fucks other guy than daddy.

:p
True, but it's only because of Lilith's relationship history before taking that final step. But if you install the "Skippable Choice Mod" (available in the F95zone thread for Lilith's Longing), you will get a choice screen to skip each sex scenes with her now-ex-boyfriend Justin, even if she's dreaming about it. It'll jump straight to after they finish, or in her dreams, it will skip past the dream scenes where she fucks Justin to where she dreams about MC/Frank fucking her instead, "taking" Justin's place in the dream.

Reactions: pgm_01

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
True, but it's only because of Lilith's relationship history before taking that final step. But if you install the "Skippable Choice Mod" (available in the F95zone thread for Lilith's Longing), you will get a choice screen to skip each sex scenes with her now-ex-boyfriend Justin, even if she's dreaming about it. It'll jump straight to after they finish, or in her dreams, it will skip past the dream scenes where she fucks Justin to where she dreams about MC/Frank fucking her instead, "taking" Justin's place in the dream.
I think this comment was ironic. Do you see emoji?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
yea it was ironic but people with an unreflective view would say that w/o any irony.
Fixed it;).
Not a fan of NTR myself, but I think most here agree with me when I say that here scenes between Lilli and her then boyfriend are not NTR. If anything, Lilli started fantasizing about Frank (involuntarily) during her relationship with her ex.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron and BTLD
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes