Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Old saves and preferences not working with 1.0 is that a intended or a bug?
did you use a walk-through mod or the like? i'm still downloading because i didn't realize the mac/pc versions were swapped so i haven't tested it myself yet.

edit: according to the walkthrough mod by zoey, the mod changed stuff that broke the saves.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I am confused with the version number. I have 0.13 on my desk but the versions i find are 0.10.2

Is the story continued from the last update or is this purely finishing up chapter one?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 4033M
SHA1SUM: 59c82824ccf91391bc845505edd18741f63f0653
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No nopy download option? 4gb that's the daily download quota gone from mega.
Anonfile got horrible pop ups and want you to install crap and go to links. But if you spam the download enough time it should eventually start downloading. Just get used to close a lot of popups before that happen.

Ruuh

May 11, 2017
yeah Mega links are mixed up you get mac version from windows link and pc version from mac link.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anonfile got horrible pop ups and want you to install crap and go to links. But if you spam the download enough time it should eventually start downloading. Just get used to close a lot of popups before that happen.
Wouldn't use that anonfile link, my virus protection jump up detecting a virus on it.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
I use a VPN on my other computer and every time I try and download something from mega it says I've hit my quota limit.
change ur ip within the vpn, i do it by disconnecting and connecting, getting a new ip. new ip = new limit

EDIT: u can even do it mid download, just change ip and refresh mega page and then click resume download and it will pick up where u left off(y)

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Strict pop up blocker, Adblock Plus, use these addons on your browser, i get no popups or spam when using anonfile

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Single again - Chapter 1 release
Hey everyone,
Chapter one of Single again is done and ready to go. It's available to both Becca and BnV tiers. There have been a ton of small and not so small changes made to the entire game. Here is a list of the changes that were made.

Quality of life
  • The text box is now permanent and will only disappear during choices and non-looping videos (No more flashing in and out).
  • Dissolves were added between images where the camera doesn't move (Gives a more animated look to scenes).
  • Non-looping videos can now be skipped. (no longer have to wait for them to play out before continuing).
  • Fixed a ton of spelling/grammar mistakes (Well over a thousand corrections).
Game changes
  • Re-made 440 images (from 0.01 to 0.05).
  • Re-made 3 videos (The ones when Abigail shows off her new haircut).
  • Some dialog was re-written/ellipsis removed (Just minor changes to clean it up).
  • Extra dialog between Frank and Rebecca during 0.13 scene (Added some story that I forgot to add when writing the scene).
  • New Jess story added at the end of 0.13.
Other notes
  • Old saves won't work with this version (you can use ctrl or tab to skip what you want).
  • Because old saves don't work there is no update file.
  • I didn't add any audio (That is still planned but will have to wait).
  • Reduced the quality of the credits video so the entire file size would be under 4 gigs.
  • Now that the chapter is finished I'll look into getting an android port made.
So, for now chapter one is done. At some point in the future I'd like to come back and add some more polish, but for now this is the final version. (Amusing no bugs are found. knock on wood) I hope you guys enjoy the changes that were made.
Like always please take all discussion of the game to Discord. If you just want to talk about the game or are having problems with getting it started, there is someone there who can help.
That's all for now, I'll be starting Chapter 2 soon. I'm going to aim for an early December release (This is just a guess at this point and not written in stone).
Thank you, all of you. I wouldn't be able to do this with out your support. So, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
And, happy Halloween!

Download (3,89 Gb):

PC :

Mac:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
PSA: The Windows/Mac MEGA links appear to be back to front, double check before you download guys. The post has been reported so that it can be fixed.

3.90 star(s) 201 Votes