KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Hopefully, in the the new update, he will not change the looks of the characters. That is one of the big reasons why I started playing this game in the first place... lol

Reactions: Jarulf

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I would go with some changes. Even the newer animations have some stiff moments. But the wrong kind for boobies and butts.
The kissing animations at the start always felt pretty weird to watch. It made me feel uncomfortable. Which is pretty much the opposite of what it should be.

Then there is this long and very repetitive talk in the Sauna where you can physically feel that the dev ran out of Text and didn't know what the MC should say, so he repeated the same things for both Frank and Beccy a hundred times. Feels stretched and unnatural.

The only negatives i have found so far. Otherwise, great game though. I love how much effort was put into building up the characters and their relationships.

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hopefully, in the the new update, he will not change the looks of the characters. That is one of the big reasons why I started playing this game in the first place... lol
It's not the reason for me, but there are quite a few times where I find the new look to not be as good. More often than not, though there are few to really choose from.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
The only negatives i have found so far. Otherwise, great game though. I love how much effort was put into building up the characters and their relationships.
Are we playing the same game?! I want to slap Abigail every time she does that stupid open mouth thing..

-- Edit --
Okay.. looks like the mouth thing gets better quickly and is made up for by the really fun expressions & humor

Last edited:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Are we playing the same game?! I want to slap Abigail every time she does that stupid open mouth thing..

-- Edit --
Okay.. looks like the mouth thing gets better quickly and is made up for by the really fun expressions & humor
Could show me what "mouth thing" you mean. Because I didn't see anything weird.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
well coercing not femdom.
There is one or two times where Becca uses fake coercion to get what she wants but for the most part she is just very good at reading people and knowing what buttons to push to get what she wants. I definitely have a strong femdom vibe coming from her but it's subtle enough to avoid the tag.

She knows exactly what she wants and she is in complete control of the situation. Hell even when MC goes against her wishes and she appears angry it's implied later by the MC that it was actually part of her plan anyway.. it's almost like she wanted the MC to feel like he was just a bit in control so that he continued to believe he was at the top of the pecking order when in reality she's been there the whole time this story has played out. She probably realizes how much the MC has been emasculating himself and wanted to prop him up a bit for the rest of her plan since she needs his Daddy powers to bring it all together.

At the end of the day I'd love a scene where once the MC grows a pair he realizes he has to put her in her place as she's been doing with Lily.. heck that could even be a fun little side game like "Liliths Longing" was.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
There is one or two times where Becca uses fake coercion to get what she wants but for the most part she is just very good at reading people and knowing what buttons to push to get what she wants. I definitely have a strong femdom vibe coming from her but it's subtle enough to avoid the tag.

She knows exactly what she wants and she is in complete control of the situation. Hell even when MC goes against her wishes and she appears angry it's implied later by the MC that it was actually part of her plan anyway.. it's almost like she wanted the MC to feel like he was just a bit in control so that he continued to believe he was at the top of the pecking order when in reality she's been there the whole time this story has played out. She probably realizes how much the MC has been emasculating himself and wanted to prop him up a bit for the rest of her plan since she needs his Daddy powers to bring it all together.

At the end of the day I'd love a scene where once the MC grows a pair he realizes he has to put her in her place as she's been doing with Lily.. heck that could even be a fun little side game like "Liliths Longing" was.
It would not surprise me if she is pushing the MC on purpose so that he finally has enough balls to take the lead (and in my personal humble opinion the MC really NEEDS to snap out of that self-depraving spiral very soon). She is pulling the strings for now, but I think she feels very lonely at the same time. It would not surprise me if she want's the MC at lest next to her in charge, so she does not have to bare all the responsibility on her own. For now she has to push things in the right direction, and has don so succesfully so far. Because - Let's be fair - If she has not done that the MC was pushed away into oblivion, and the kids would be under Sharon's dictatorship until she dies (or would be murdered by Lily).

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes