Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Played through this over the course of a couple days. I liked it. Only minor problems were the text bar at the bottom hid some visual aspects, the contrast/colors could be adjusted up a bit in some scenes for easier viewing, lots of black screens between scenes - some of them made me wonder if the game had crashed or not.

All in all... 8/10 or so
That is very true. There are lots of sexy portions of the images obscured behind the text box in this game. That is why you should use Universal Transparent Textbox Mod (here)! It works great for this game.

It works for 90% of games, except those that have a very custom textbox with lots of special decorations. I wish all Renpy games had a textbox transparency slider, which is part of the engine, by default.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Discord channel says end of October for the reworked/polished version of the current chapter (referenced in a post here on 9/16, page 246) where typos will get fixed, some content and renders will be "improved" and a few other things. I didn't really find anything on the release date for "Chapter 2" with new content, but I'd expect late November at earliest (this assumes the work on Chapter 2 is already going). The game is being chaptered out primairily because of size.
I don't really care bout the rework and polish, it's not like it's written in Engrish but i understand that devs do it in between cause to have to do it all on a completed project would be hell ;) .
So it's a shame there is no date/target on the next chapter,, but all we can do is wait.
Making chapters is good way to keep the strain down on your rig if it's not top of the line, so that makes sense and is easier for patrons to download 2.
Sigh,,, just gonna have 2 wait how it plays out,, wonder if the vacation house will come pre furnished ;)

Thanks for the update and the effort. (y)

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Played through this over the course of a couple days. I liked it. Only minor problems were the text bar at the bottom hid some visual aspects, the contrast/colors could be adjusted up a bit in some scenes for easier viewing, lots of black screens between scenes - some of them made me wonder if the game had crashed or not.

All in all... 8/10 or so
I'll be honest, I didn't ever think of this as any kind of issue, as pressing "H" on the keyboard lets me see these images. I thought this was universally known. I assume the Dev did too.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Excuse Me... Good Morning. Love Your AESOME Work And The Game. But Can You Make Some Changes Of The NSFW Animated Clips Of The Game, By Making It Not Automatically Go Back-To-Back Between Clips And Just One Clip After The Other As You're Going Through The Storyline...Such As In This Scene: Because It Will Be WAY More Enjoyable screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Elemento
Jul 21, 2020
Excuse Me... Good Morning. Love Your AESOME Work And The Game. But Can You Make Some Changes Of The NSFW Animated Clips Of The Game, By Making It Not Automatically Go Back-To-Back Between Clips And Just One Clip After The Other As You're Going Through The Storyline...Such As In This Scene: Because It Will Be WAY More Enjoyable View attachment 1436755
I will confess, this is one of the few minor gripes I have with the game, whereby it flips through multiple different angles in the same scene, if the game gave you a "Change Angle" option, I honestly would be fine.

Not a dealbreaker, just a tad jarring

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If i understand correctly no new content for the next update only improvement of previous content ?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I didn't expect such a huge amount of content for a 0.13 version of the game. I am pleasantly surprised. Even though it isn't actually incest, the game is very nice and intriguing.
cool, couldnt find a single thing about .13 update so i thought the number was just for show

Lhn114

Oct 2, 2021
Anyone else had issues trying to install? I keep getting a message that the zipped folder is invalid and when I used a different unzipper the exe wont work.

Reactions: Randonormie

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone else had issues trying to install? I keep getting a message that the zipped folder is invalid and when I used a different unzipper the exe wont work.
Go out on a limb, and guessing your anti virus is blocking the exe.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I would say that only a few of the earlier scenes will be reworked. A few of the initial scenes were animated in a very wooden way and it sometimes seemed as if the characters were standing on rotating discs. CNG has improved a lot compared to the beginning.
Got it. Thank you. Guess I'll try it this reworked version. I enjoyed this gsme too much and want to see the flashback of Jess.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes