ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I'm kinda wary when Dev's redo a game. For example Picture Perfect, the Dev wasn't happy with some of the characters and re-did them. They were better in the beginning.
Although from what I've read it's just to re-render to make some of the earlier scenes higher quality. Which is good.
I'm hoping he doesn't do any rewriting of the dialog because its really quite a good story.

I wish there was a way to skip ahead to sex scenes... take care of business ;) then go back previous to the skip and actually read the story. I suppose that's what saves are for. :rolleyes:. The entire hotel scene with Rebecca was hot (it could have been longer of course). She's definitely my favorite, because of her perfect body and her perverted side. Plus the fact that she's setting the wheels in motion (and controlling) the (grammar?) sex with Lilith and Abby. I wish Abbie's tits were a bit bigger... actually... Her tits should be closer to Rebecca's size and Lilly should have her tits. (yes, yes, I'm a boob man).

ANYWAYS... great game/VN and I'm really looking forward to the next release.

PS: Ixalon any update to your gallery mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Lilith's breasts: it makes perfect sense from a narrative standpoint that she has significantly less bust than Becca and Abby. Besides the fact that she is more than aware of her comparatively small bust size compared to Becca and Abby and that this is probably one of the reasons for her inferiority complex (towards Becca), it is also one of the presumed reasons for her ex-boyfriend's infidelity. Also, a sentence by Becca, who has previously given Lilli a talking to because of her aggressiveness towards Frank, says basically that her own remarks could bite her in the ass at some point, if Lilli turns out to be a late bloomer.
If Lilli already had the bust size of Abby, for example, I would consider all these situations and sentences strange and out of place. But hey, some people have it with boobs, some with butts or feet, and I'm someone who cares a lot about coherent narrative.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Nothing wrong with small boobs. Lilith is the exact small, petite girl type that you think is super cute, but absolutely hates it to be called or treated like that. It's pretty standard and also believable. Treat a whole like a princess and a princess like a whore. The small cute ones need it rough.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
big tits don't suit to this game's girls, becky's are biggest which suit.
Yep - I can fully agree with that. There are enough games where women have such big tits that they look like they need a trailer to move around. I don't care that some games have massive bulbs of flesh. I simply don't play them, because nothing put me more off than seeing these huge body deformations.

I get that some people like them big, and I have nothing against that. Uniform taste is something that does not exist, and rightfully so. But I simply do not think this game is one of the games that is suitable for unrealistic body shapes. It would not fit in the overall atmosphere of this game. This game is more concentrated on the story aspect than the body aspect (although it's certainly important part). And while I have some critique on some aspects of the game, I still like it the way it is. And unrealistic body shapes are (hopefully forever) in my honest opinion not a part that fits in this game.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finished my first play through and was very surprised by the abrupt ending. It made sense - I just wasn't expecting it... A player/recorder had posted something on PH (that I didn't watch because I wanted to "see it for real") that led me to believe there was something more that happened with Mei, but I think that's at a good spot, too. Just need to finish out my other saved variants (I did 8 of them) to see if some of the nuances change. Now I need to go back to the dcord to find the announcement with the expected timeframe for the new chapter.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Finished my first play through and was very surprised by the abrupt ending. It made sense - I just wasn't expecting it... A player/recorder had posted something on PH (that I didn't watch because I wanted to "see it for real") that led me to believe there was something more that happened with Mei, but I think that's at a good spot, too. Just need to finish out my other saved variants (I did 8 of them) to see if some of the nuances change. Now I need to go back to the dcord to find the announcement with the expected timeframe for the new chapter.
Oh could you post it here f you get a reply about the time frame / target.
People want to know ;) Ps.... asking for a friend :)

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
Played through this over the course of a couple days. I liked it. Only minor problems were the text bar at the bottom hid some visual aspects, the contrast/colors could be adjusted up a bit in some scenes for easier viewing, lots of black screens between scenes - some of them made me wonder if the game had crashed or not.

All in all... 8/10 or so

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Maybe I just got a set of bad downloads or something, but the zip files I DL'ed for ver#0.13 have no Lib or Python folders, and so they won't start... Anyone else having this issue?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Well, I figured out part of it... Somehow that zip file is completely borked... It says it's like 4gb on NOPY, and when you try to unzip it, it's only 970MB. And the OS reports it as 4GB... so yeah, something is seriously wrong with it. Trying to get the Mega version atm to see if it's correct or not, atm...

*update* The version on Mega is reporting the correct size, when you open it with 7Zip... so apparently, something is wrong with the copy that is uploaded to NOPY...

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well, I figured out part of it... Somehow that zip file is completely borked... It says it's like 4gb on NOPY, and when you try to unzip it, it's only 970MB. And the OS reports it as 4GB... so yeah, something is seriously wrong with it. Trying to get the Mega version atm to see if it's correct or not, atm...

*update* The version on Mega is reporting the correct size, when you open it with 7Zip... so apparently, something is wrong with the copy that is uploaded to NOPY...
Yup, that did it. Thanks! (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nopy has been acting up lately (past few months) so kinda depends on what server gets if gets full packet or broken packet.

Reactions: apostatefarm

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Played through this over the course of a couple days. I liked it. Only minor problems were the text bar at the bottom hid some visual aspects, the contrast/colors could be adjusted up a bit in some scenes for easier viewing, lots of black screens between scenes - some of them made me wonder if the game had crashed or not.

All in all... 8/10 or so
Click on the center wheel of your mouse (if PC) to make that disappear. It will reappear when you advance the dialogue, but will allow you to see the full, unadulterated scene. If using some other means, just go to help to find the keyboard command that will do the same thing.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oh could you post it here f you get a reply about the time frame / target.
People want to know ;) Ps.... asking for a friend :)
Discord channel says end of October for the reworked/polished version of the current chapter (referenced in a post here on 9/16, page 246) where typos will get fixed, some content and renders will be "improved" and a few other things. I didn't really find anything on the release date for "Chapter 2" with new content, but I'd expect late November at earliest (this assumes the work on Chapter 2 is already going). The game is being chaptered out primairily because of size.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes