v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I've been thinking a lot about Shannon lately. Just because she is not a love interest in the game doesn't mean she has to be a monster. It wouldn't be very interesting if she was just a wicked stepmother trope. If she is found to have understandable motivations for acting as the antagonist she could be a tragic character that we could grow to understand and - who knows? - maybe even love. As the saying goes every sinner has a future and every saint a past. No matter what she has done to this point, she isn't beyond redemption. We really don't know why she has sex with her ex husband. People have sex for all kinds of reasons that have nothing to do with love or even lust. The entire day when Frank caught them was some kind of set up aimed at ruining their marriage. But to what end? Who benefits? Shannon and her ex didn't end up together afterward. All that resulted was a broken home.

Her worse act was her accusations against Frank, but nobody has asked the question of why she behaved as she did at the divorce proceedngs. Why did her lawyer give her such shitty advice? Why is she so desperate for money? Why is she drinking herself to death? She is suffering just as much as the protagonists that we follow and nobody gives much of a shit. Is she struggling with substance abuse or mental health problems? Becca has a plan that will totally cut her mother out of the family and take her place as the matriarch, which she has been planning for 5 years. What happened 5 years ago to get this plan rolling? What turned her into Electra of Argos?

I have never seen a woman with so many knives sticking out of her back. It is almost comical how many people have gone out of their way to fuck her over. Basically everybody but Frank. My thoughts are that Shannon is in deep trouble and she doesn't see any way out of it. She is behaving like a trapped animal and it is obvious that somebody is doing everything they can to destroy her. Perhaps all this is happening to her because of some other wrong she did. It may be that her ex or somebody else was blackmailing her. She could have turned to her ex only because he was in some position to help her. Maybe she took on an enormous amount of private debt because Frank wasn't pulling his weight financially and that bill is coming due. There are any number of explaination for her increasingly desperate and erratic behavior. It could be that someone actively seeking her discrace and humiliation is the inciting incident of the entire game.

TL/DR Shannon is serving as the villain of the piece when in reality she is just a person who is spiraling downward because of one big mistake. But she could be more in the story and would be a much more interesting character if we had a chance to see things from her point of view.
I really doubt she is in any kind of trouble. During the assets and alimony distribution by the judge, it's said that she is doing really good herself, dose rulings take into account not just assets but also obligations (debts). So she has more assets than debts, otherwise she would have not had to pay alimony to Frank.

Ultimately the responsibility of cheating is squarely on her shoulders. Their marriage may have not been the best but she took the decision to cheat, not Frank, not Lilith's father, she did. Even if someone were conspiring against her, she is the one taking the decisions about the course her life is going. I think she just realized the fuckups she committed and thats what has her at the bottom of a bottle.

You want a better outcome for her? We can show up to her house with Becca and Lili pregnant to tell her there is no bad blood between them. :KEK:

Sup bitch? You are now a grandma. Want to meet your grandchildren? :poop:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
since april has there been alot added?
Since April (It was the one with Becca in the library and all Lilthh's tuff, right?) There were two more updates (two days in-game-time) and one that cleaned everything and added some little scenes. But you must play everything from the begging becue of that. Of course, you can skip this and get to the new stuff very quickly. Also, we get the full side-story game "Lilith's Longing". You can play this right now, becue this is exactly when you shud play this game.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Thank you! Looks like it will go with Meiko also a little in the feelings. Becca's new hairstyle doesn't look bad and it seems Abby is slowly moving forward with her plans.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides pictures was there any info about the premiere date? Lst time dev said that it will be the start of December but I am wondering is there a more precise date

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've been thinking a lot about Shannon lately. Just because she is not a love interest in the game doesn't mean she has to be a monster. It wouldn't be very interesting if she was just a wicked stepmother trope. If she is found to have understandable motivations for acting as the antagonist she could be a tragic character that we could grow to understand and - who knows? - maybe even love. As the saying goes every sinner has a future and every saint a past. No matter what she has done to this point, she isn't beyond redemption. We really don't know why she has sex with her ex husband. People have sex for all kinds of reasons that have nothing to do with love or even lust. The entire day when Frank caught them was some kind of set up aimed at ruining their marriage. But to what end? Who benefits? Shannon and her ex didn't end up together afterward. All that resulted was a broken home.

Her worse act was her accusations against Frank, but nobody has asked the question of why she behaved as she did at the divorce proceedngs. Why did her lawyer give her such shitty advice? Why is she so desperate for money? Why is she drinking herself to death? She is suffering just as much as the protagonists that we follow and nobody gives much of a shit. Is she struggling with substance abuse or mental health problems? Becca has a plan that will totally cut her mother out of the family and take her place as the matriarch, which she has been planning for 5 years. What happened 5 years ago to get this plan rolling? What turned her into Electra of Argos?

I have never seen a woman with so many knives sticking out of her back. It is almost comical how many people have gone out of their way to fuck her over. Basically everybody but Frank. My thoughts are that Shannon is in deep trouble and she doesn't see any way out of it. She is behaving like a trapped animal and it is obvious that somebody is doing everything they can to destroy her. Perhaps all this is happening to her because of some other wrong she did. It may be that her ex or somebody else was blackmailing her. She could have turned to her ex only because he was in some position to help her. Maybe she took on an enormous amount of private debt because Frank wasn't pulling his weight financially and that bill is coming due. There are any number of explaination for her increasingly desperate and erratic behavior. It could be that someone actively seeking her discrace and humiliation is the inciting incident of the entire game.

TL/DR Shannon is serving as the villain of the piece when in reality she is just a person who is spiraling downward because of one big mistake. But she could be more in the story and would be a much more interesting character if we had a chance to see things from her point of view.
With all due respect, I appreciate what you're trying to do here with sympathy for the devil, but I think you're possibly seeing what you want to see in regards to Shannon's motivations for being such a vindictive, antagonistic bitch. If you played both Lilith's side story along with the main game, Frank and Shannon got married more or less out of convenience, Shannon's first marriage failed, she had 2 girls of her own, and at one time, dated Frank so they were well acquainted. Unfortunately, as time went on, Shannon's true colors were revealed as Abby had the misfortune of being a spitting image of Jess, her mother, and rival of Shannon. As Shannon's behavior towards Abby soured, so did her and Frank's marriage.

Frank even acknowledged to Becca and Lily, he knew for quite some time it was heading for a breakup, but he refused to throw in the towel and quit....at least, right up until he caught Shannon in flagrante delicto...with her ex. As for Shannon's reasons for cheating, the speculation was boredom & frustration with her own marriage with Frank. Likely she also knew it was not healthy and maybe decided to just act out, and her ex-husband conveniently making himself available was just the distraction she needed at that point in her life. Given her reaction to Frank walking in on them, she clearly never intended for him to find out that way, if at all. Additionally, the reason for her outrageous accusations in the divorce proceedings were obvious, and premediated legal advice to assure herself the best outcome possible while screwing over Frank....again! She knew she fucked up, but hoped her 'acting' would be enough to win over the judge in her favor, Frank would be too blindsided and probably passive enough to just let it go and she would get her 'win'.

Shannon is unredeemable. Period.

The why is utterly unimportant. She's an adult and responsible for her choices and actions. With regard to her mistreatment of the MC, she's a repeat offender. Her actions in the divorce were fully considered, vindictive, and premeditated. She was attempting to destroy the MC's life. Without the sisters' intervention she may well have succeeded. She is still intent on preventing any interaction between the Becca and Lily and the MC. She is completely unapologetic, in fact she seems to believe that she has nothing for which to apologize. The MC has been forced make legal preparations to combat her expected action to get a share of the house and monies that have come to the MC and Abby after the divorce is final.
Agreed. (y)

Reactions: Jace_Herondale

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OP links have already been updated as I reported the mega links and the dropmefiles and they replaced the mega and dropmefiles with something else.

Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what download site is trustworthy. they all are different download sizes
gofile and uploadhaven, mixdrop depends on luck what server gets and pop-ups, anon has shitty servers and pop-ups, filesfm reqs torrenting download (and it lies about time left more than avg politician in an hr). also anon and mix req use of jdownloader.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
gofile and uploadhaven, mixdrop depends on luck what server gets and pop-ups, anon has shitty servers and pop-ups, filesfm reqs torrenting download (and it lies about time left more than avg politician in an hr). also anon and mix req use of jdownloader.
Never had problems with pop ups thanks to a blocker, and never used jdownloader and Anon and Mixdrop work just fine (within their speed limits, which for me are generally better than you say though they do have their moments).

But I think the original question was more like "Why are the download sizes different?", which I wondered myself about, but I think it's down to the display difference between GiB and GB.

3.90 star(s) 201 Votes