Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks, so I can just remove all the bits I have and wait until Mega finishes downloading.
I'll look into the Lillith's game, though I need to wait until I get more download available on Mega (can't afford the premium).
Pixeldrain is my preferred download server these days.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks, so I can just remove all the bits I have
Yep, that's it. The dev tried to split the game into two parts at one point to keep the file size down, but he couldn't get the saves to transfer properly and gave up on the idea. No need to rush with Lilith, that story takes a little while to get to (well, depending on how quickly to play, obviously). And as Elhemeer mentioned, the main game will let you know when it's a good time to play it.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
do you have a full on convo with a dick and name it like Lilly does with Frank's dick?

do you name your pussy?

Reactions: rudy007

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do you have a full on convo with a dick and name it like Lilly does with Frank's dick?

do you name your pussy?
I personally don't (also I don't interact with dicks and don't have a pussy, but more generally speaking), but let's say I have witnessed it first hand - though not as a regular occurence but something once happening when in a silly enough mood.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

do you name your pussy?
I'm a guy, but no, I don't name my dick. And under male population I don't know how they think about it. But yes, some girls have names for their pussy, some named my dick too. I had girls they had a conversation with my dick. (not as long like Lilith, but it was funny to remember)
Girl will say to you such things, but when they trust you. Sometimes it will take weeks, sometimes few months. (Bloody Mary is quite popular too, another funny memory)
I had experience that something about 1/4 of girls have a name. Possible little more, but that will be different in other parts of the world.

Reactions: Cartageno

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm a guy, but no, I don't name my dick. And under male population I don't know how they think about it. But yes, some girls have names for their pussy, some named my dick too. I had girls they had a conversation with my dick. (not as long like Lilith, but it was funny to remember)
Girl will say to you such things, but when they trust you. Sometimes it will take weeks, sometimes few months. (Bloody Mary is quite popular too, another funny memory)
I had experience that something about 1/4 of girls have a name. Possible little more, but that will be different in other parts of the world.
It's been my experience that if a woman names your penis it is a bad sign. If she starts talking to it like it is a person it is time to lace up your running shoes, say "This isn't where I parked my car" and bound out through the bedroom window.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's been my experience that if a woman names your penis it is a bad sign. If she starts talking to it like it is a person it is time to lace up your running shoes, say "This isn't where I parked my car" and bound out through the bedroom window.
But not until you get at least a blow job, or a good fuck out of it though... :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A proper gentlemen always allows the lady to name his member as she will be the one conversing with it. You may name her vulvic area as well, but, as a gentleman, you should defer to the name she has given it, if she has done so.

Note for the inexperienced: Grungy Gargantuan Gash is not a good name for the vaginal region, thus, you should not name one so and, if the lady has named it so, or you would consider naming it so, you should probably just walk away and find another candidate - somewhere not a truck stop parking lot or a strip club where all of the performers have a 4-pack a day habit and are over 40. ;)

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The day Lily & Becca have sex is going to be so epic
It's the reason I'm here tbh
I mean the dev tried hard to avoid actual incest with all the stepfather stuff, Lil/Becca actually going at it would negate all that... not that I wouldn't wanna see it :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean the dev tried hard to avoid actual incest with all the stepfather stuff, Lil/Becca actually going at it would negate all that... not that I wouldn't wanna see it :ROFLMAO:
Well, there is so much speculation on how Becky must be MC's kid because otherwise the timelines wouldn't meet - but there certainly is the possibility of a reveal that Shannon had a little side dish and they are not full sisters. Dunno how half sisters would count for Patreon.

Apart from that I would say that this step stuff here isn't necessarily avoidance of incest as such but indeed a huge part of the story of the game - much of which would not work with bio daughters.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, there is so much speculation on how Becky must be MC's kid because otherwise the timelines wouldn't meet - but there certainly is the possibility of a reveal that Shannon had a little side dish and they are not full sisters. Dunno how half sisters would count for Patreon.
still incest.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Apart from that I would say that this step stuff here isn't necessarily avoidance of incest as such but indeed a huge part of the story of the game - much of which would not work with bio daughters.
Pretty sure half-sisters going at it would still be full incest.

das1234

Feb 10, 2017
so i recently tried to replay this and was shocked by the terrible quality difference of the scenes that were redone back with the chapter one update. I remembered the later stuff was bad but this is not much better.
so i took half an hour and made an archive with the old cg images that were in there before.
if you paste it over, the newer ones should be replaced and the scenes should look less horrific. this is only chapter 1-5, because the changelog here said only these were updated.
i already saw this can introduce some lighting inconsistencies like the scene below is way darker, but the less of these cthulu models i have to see the better. also maybe some scenes dont work 100% but i dont want to go over everything at the moment.
maybe someone else cares about this too, maybe not. and yes, i named the zip file wrong.
have a nice day.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I wonder if Abby and Lilly were watching this while Frank was on his "trip" giving a hint to Lilly that Abby wants to fuck Frank?
screenshot0005.png

Abby seems like the type of person that if she wants something...she'll make it happen (like her rules...cause she could go back and pull the "my house, my rule")

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes