TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.21.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Do you have a smaller size android version that might be compressed? That is a huge file.

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.21 (This update has a major choice that will affect future updates, be sure to save before, even though I tell you in the mod)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks for the mod

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I think someone hinted at it earlier... but they really need to update the pic on the opening post/page. It doesn't reflect how the game looks anymore. All three of those girls look different now and you should let people know, and sad to say but a lot of people will just see that first pick and make a decision then and there.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.21 (This update has a major choice that will affect future updates, be sure to save before, even though I tell you in the mod)
There's only one D in Madison. I was trying to figure out when a second Madison with two Ds was introduced when I got to the choice screen.
SinAg_Hedi.png
Hedi

And

SinAg_Madison.png
Madison

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thank you fro the mod update~ :LOL:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 2891729

(Actually, is updating this even necessary if I just do an update, or does it still need to be updated since your mod activates the quick menu?)
I did a quick check for my Mod, it should be fully compatible with the new game version v1.21 and also the WT Mod v1.21.
For the port I check if/when the gallery Mod is updated.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Ghostlestat82

Mar 4, 2023
I did a quick check for my Mod, it should be fully compatible with the new game version v1.21 and also the WT Mod v1.21.
For the port I check if/when the gallery Mod is updated.
KoGa3 I'm sorry for asking on F95zones website but are you got to update your mod too? Again, sorry for asking on here.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I'm sorry for asking on F95zones website but are you got to update your mod too? Again, sorry for asking on here.
As actually said in my post no need for a Mod update, you can use my version v1.20 also for the new game v1.21.
Only for my port I have to wait that the gallery Mod is updated, too.

Reactions: Ghostlestat82

Ghostlestat82

Mar 4, 2023
KoGa3 Its just that your Android Port is 1.6gb and is the perfect size for the memory space I have on my phone. I've tried to download the Android version thats just been posted on here (v1.21 which is 2.2gb) but it told me that there was a problem parsing the data. Now I have no idea what that means but thats one of the reasons why I asked you. Again, sorry for asking. I just play these games and have no idea what you and others go through modding them.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
"But I'm not your father... As much as I wish I was... I'm not."

Who the fuck says that to their kid? To any adopted kids out there that man you call dad isn't your father and never will be. He's just your dad.

Also on the subject of dumb shit Frank says. So when any of the girls straight out and fully asks him to do something naughty he has a fit and starts stammering like Jimmy Stewart. 'Hey dad I'm explicitly asking you in this sexual situation to stick your thumb in my ass and call me a slut!' 'W-w-what? A-are you s-sure you're ready for that? And y-you're not a s-slut.' But in this latest update when Frank wants Lilly to help Mei with birth control she upfront says she doesn't want to and isn't comfortable doing that. Then he browbeats her about it until she agrees.

Ghostlestat82

Mar 4, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.21.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Tried to download this but there is a problem with parsing the data. Not letting me install it on my phone

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes