Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's been a theory discussed a lot, but with real incest against patreon ToS it wouldn't have been confirmed in-game. Now that the patreon page is done for, it can become canon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean like he said in the post, patreon doesn't allow incest even if it's just step-sibling or step-parent. It's actually kind of amazing that the game was able to be on patreon all this time considering how strict patreon is with the incest stuff.
some just manage to fly under radar until radar improves and they hit on radar.

"...if SA is only on Subscribestar then Becca's true parentage can finally be canon." (typo fixed)

Does that mean what I think it means?
up to dev but possibly.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just curious maybe I missed it was there a point in the game where Beccas parentage was a question or bought up?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just curious maybe I missed it was there a point in the game where Beccas parentage was a question or bought up?
frank and beccy's mother had sex around that time when beccy was conceived but mommy "dearest" said beccy isn't frank's daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
frank and beccy's mother had sex around that time when beccy was conceived but mommy "dearest" said beccy isn't frank's daughter.
is it right or not - sisters are NOT similar. TOO not similar. bon-bon is more fatty and dewdrop is more bony.
also this means what MC have more strong genetics than Shannon - what is also good.
and - yes maybe bon-bon are real MC's daughter. well it is not a bad at all - this means MC is not an empty-shooter and maybe Yome-chan can have legal babies and hers parents can say YAHOO!!! =))

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it right or not - sisters are NOT similar. TOO not similar. bon-bon is more fatty and dewdrop is more bony.
and - yes maybe bon-bon are real MC's daughter. well it is not a bad at all - this means MC is not an empty-shooter and maybe Yomo-chan can have legal babies.
lilly is too young to be mc's daughter. sisters not looking similar happens in rl too.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
lilly is too young to be mc's daughter. sisters not looking similar happens in rl too.
I think there's been a mix-up. If I remember correctly, Bonbon was Becca's nickname and Lilly's nickname was definitely Dewdrop. I'm just going to assume that ramvivat had a grammatical hiccup.

On the bright side, we definitely have drama for the Becca special now. And I already know there are enough people who will whine about it even more than Frank will.

Reactions: Maviarab

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in real life, children can also be different - you’re right, in general. but their common features will still be easily visible. but if the children are VERY VERY different, then adultery is more than likely. Yes, there may be an old ancestor who “suddenly shot out of the past”. this can happen - but this is revealed by looking at a family photo album (I hope most of us have such an artifact in our families, right?) my aunt had three sons. the eldest looked very much like a gypsy. so then the aunt’s adultery was discovered, and the other two sons are very similar to each other, although there is a temporary gap of 10+ years between them... that is, if there was no adultery, then there will be children - give or take - but in general they will be recognizably similar to each other - it will be possible to say that they are siblings. not identical (like twins) but similar. my brother has two daughters - they are not very similar to each other. but they look like family. for example, she looks like a grandmother on her father’s side and the other looks like her grandmother on her mother’s side. that is, there will be similarities with family members. and there shouldn’t be any completely different children. children who are completely different is suspicious.

So let's go back to Becca and Lilith - they are very different. True, Lilith has something in common with Shannon.
It’s a pity i do not remember a frame in which you can compare MC and Becca.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
in real life, children can also be different - you’re right, in general. but their common features will still be easily visible. but if the children are VERY VERY different, then adultery is more than likely. Yes, there may be an old ancestor who “suddenly shot out of the past”. this can happen - but this is revealed by looking at a family photo album (I hope most of us have such an artifact in our families, right?) my aunt had three sons. the eldest looked very much like a gypsy. so then the aunt’s adultery was discovered, and the other two sons are very similar to each other, although there is a temporary gap of 10+ years between them... that is, if there was no adultery, then there will be children - give or take - but in general they will be recognizably similar to each other - it will be possible to say that they are siblings. not identical (like twins) but similar. my brother has two daughters - they are not very similar to each other. but they look like family. for example, she looks like a grandmother on her father’s side and the other looks like her grandmother on her mother’s side. that is, there will be similarities with family members. and there shouldn’t be any completely different children. children who are completely different is suspicious.

So let's go back to Becca and Lilith - they are very different. True, Lilith has something in common with Shannon.
It’s a pity i do not remember a frame in which you can compare MC and Becca.
Don't forget the other father we only got a quick glimpse of him we don't know what he really looks like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ramvivat

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Never felt that MC shot blanks.
just a reasoning to dodge patreon tos and having step incest.
I think that in this context, these are simply figurative words. Frank is seen by many as a pushover and a wimp, so he has to shoot blanks. As for Lilly's body, it could very well be that she is a late bloomer, her mother is not a good clue as she became a mother early. She could very well take after one of her grandmothers, who we don't know what they look like.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think that in this context, these are simply figurative words. Frank is seen by many as a pushover and a wimp, so he has to shoot blanks.
And is more friendly to have a faultless father not corrupting his girls and being a good father.

I do wish to read his redeeming arc making all girls pregnant. We can dream right?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And is more friendly to have a faultless father not corrupting his girls and being a good father.
Personally, I see him as an introvert with some emotional baggage, like survivor's guilt over the death of his first wife (I'm assuming he was watching a hockey game, or was sick, or whatever, while she was out shopping in the fateful evening hour). But yes.

Reactions: WeilBaum

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Kinda feel bad for MC. He lost his first love to death and the second to infidelity. The only thing that keeps him anchored to sanity is the girls. Do anything to not lose them including agreeing to the moral dilemma.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes