Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Sometimes I think it was Becca that had the call made. Remember she can be very protective of the people she loves and we all know she loves Frank. Frank even told vanessa the same thing. Also when he reveals to her it was her father she didn't show no reaction she just says I figured it was.
I agree that she would have motive if she knew about it, but we don't know if she did. I think that she actually explains that she reasoned out that it had to be their Dad because that's the only person that would require secrecy about to not shatter Lily again. I'm almost there in the story so I'll update this if I was wrong.

MC: It was your dad, Rebecca.
Rebecca: Oh...
Rebecca: That's what I figured.
MC: You... knew?
Rebecca: I guessed. Who else could it be?
Rebecca: Why else would you be hiding it from us?
Rebecca: It had to be someone we knew and someone you didn't want us to know about.
Rebecca: He was the most logical answer.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I agree that she would have motive if she knew about it, but we don't know if she did. I think that she actually explains that she reasoned out that it had to be their Dad because that's the only person that would require secrecy about to not shatter Lily again. I'm almost there in the story so I'll update this if I was wrong.
I agree with you. The main reason I said that also she has proven she is a behind the scenes person. Remember how she dealt with Lilys ex. Hopefully it is revealed but I think it is one of those one and done remarks. Cause it is basically at the beginning. It hasn't been bought up since and if Becca was going to reveal she would have revealed when she told him about dealing with the ex.

Reactions: Naps-On-Dirt

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
All you people who want Becca to be Frank's biological daughter need to go back and read through Frank's internal dialogue. Then try to imagine what it would be like if he found out he's been doing his BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

Edit: can't spell reado_O:ROFLMAO:
Personally I think that's the best reason for it. Dude's like Frank deserve to find out they've been unknowingly having sex with their biological daughters.

Jun 4, 2022
All you people who want Becca to be Frank's biological daughter need to go back and read through Frank's internal dialogue. Then try to imagine what it would be like if he found out he's been doing his BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

Honestly, that's probably what's going to be the catalyst for Frank giving in and accepting Abby. Hell, whose to say that Becca hasn't known the entire time she's thought of her plan?

Reactions: tslojr and monk_56

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023

*That* is probably part of the endgame (if it can be done at all, which would be super tricky with Patreon), way more than the "there's no sex with nana Abby yet" bit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On the subject of Becca: I think that if it's brought up again how she took revenge on Lilly's ex and Lilly's former work colleague, then that will be addressed in her side story. In general, I believe and hope that Becca's web of intrigue will be addressed in her side story.

On the subject of Becca being Frank's daughter or not: I think it's pretty obvious that she has a kink in that direction, I mean she mentions at least once per update that she'd like to do it with Lilly, her half-sister.

If CNG decides to leave Patreon and the "truth behind who Becca's father is" he mentioned is more than just bait, then it will definitely be addressed and a scene with Lilly and Becca is definitely not off the table.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno
Dec 20, 2020
Since I think the time frame is a little tight for that too, how about this: Shannon didn't meet Trevor until Becca was 3-4 years old, either hid it or passed it off as her little sister, then got knocked up by Trevor and bam, shotgun wedding.
She could have married Trevor when Becca was 3-4 years old, but she met him at her first job... just went back and re-read her character biography, and she started the job after graduating high school. So she didn't need to tell him anything, Becca would already have been born by the time they met, and only a few months old at most. Becca's age makes her too old for Trevor to be her father. To me, this just makes it all the more likely MC is Becca's father.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
came back here to check on potential news about the second part of the update, but instead found official confirmation of Becca's real father. :)

Becca knew for sure, she was always calling Trevor as "Lilly's dad".
it will be funny how Abby will react to the news, now that she is second in line :D even more funny when she discovers the harem. she will jump head first to join to reclaim her crown xD

MC: It was your dad, Rebecca.
Rebecca: Oh...
Rebecca: That's what I figured.
MC: You... knew?
Rebecca: I guessed. Who else could it be?
Rebecca: Why else would you be hiding it from us?
Rebecca: It had to be someone we knew and someone you didn't want us to know about.
Rebecca: He was the most logical answer.
knowing Becca, she already prepared a reason/justification for that. it's very likely she is the one that called MC. no other character would have a reason to.
her side story will probably show how she found out about the affair. i bet she is the one that found Trevor and made it he reconnected with her mom to set her plans in motion.

a scene with Lilly and Becca is definitely not off the table.
it's already in the works. Becca and MC are working towards it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
came back here to check on potential news about the second part of the update, but instead found official confirmation of Becca's real father. :)
still not confirmed, dev just posted potential outcome if he gets boot from patreon.

even if becky will become frank's daughter abby will stay his best girl.

Reactions: Maviarab

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
still not confirmed, dev just posted potential outcome if he gets boot from patreon.
There are also some people who claim that dev is messing around when writing this. I am not in a position to say so or otherwise, however wanted to mention it.

Reactions: Maviarab

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
honestly I came back to play this game after about 2 years, and I have to say that I like it, the characters, the story, even the long dialogues, my biggest fear is that of meeting god before seeing the end of the game xD. 5 updates in a year are ok considering that there are games that have 2 per year, but i live with the constant fear that it will be abandoned at any moment...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
honestly I came back to play this game after about 2 years, and I have to say that I like it, the characters, the story, even the long dialogues, my biggest fear is that of meeting god before seeing the end of the game xD. 5 updates in a year are ok considering that there are games that have 2 per year, but or that constant fear that it will be abandoned at any moment...
not unless you are joe biden's age or don trump's age or avg age of us senators or avg age of us congress representatives.

this prolly gets completed next year.

Reactions: Nick Black

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
not unless you are joe biden's age or don trump's age or avg age of us senators or avg age of us congress representatives.

this prolly gets completed next year.
Unfortunately nothing certainly exists but I hope to be able to see the end xD, so do you assume that I have to hold out until mid-2025?

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes