-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Funny to have Mei wear what known as the Virgin killer dress.
View attachment 3815566
Of course, that name's implication is for the guy, not the girl. Supposedly any man will be so taken that he'll lose his own virginity just by looking at a girl wearing it. But, frankly, it's just a trendy sweater that's been popular for nearly a decade. Mei's cute, but I don't find anything particularly noteworthy about the dress myself.
Shrug-Joey.gif

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Well, looks like Becca's parentage will have to officially remain in doubt for at least a while longer--Patreon page is back up. ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Maviarab

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Of course, that name's implication is for the guy, not the girl. Supposedly any man will be so taken that he'll lose his own virginity just by looking at a girl wearing it. But, frankly, it's just a trendy sweater that's been popular for nearly a decade. Mei's cute, but I don't find anything particularly noteworthy about the dress myself.
True but it was made popular by the Asian community. Thats all.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
I clearly missed something. Since when is Becca's parentage in question?
Actually, it's not really in question--it's just that, according to Patreon rules, it has to remain a secret, so everyone is free to have their own theories about it. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, looks like Becca's parentage will have to officially remain in doubt for at least a while longer--Patreon page is back up. ;)
If you are looking at it from a plain story perspective, Frank as Becky's father (if true) would need to be kept hidden in game for quite a while as well I think, unless the story up to now gets retconned. So he may suspect, she may even know, but the reader/player would need to be kept in the dark for a while longer to have it make sense.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually, it's not really in question--it's just that, according to Patreon rules, it has to remain a secret. ;)
According to some discussions here I would say it still is in question. Although some are pretty convinced either way of the fence.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
I agree with what someone a page back said. If Shannon knew that Becca was Frank's kid she would have definitely used that knowledge against Frank in the divorce.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I agree with what someone a page back said. If Shannon knew that Becca was Frank's kid she would have definitely used that knowledge against Frank in the divorce.
In what way do you think that would help her? Bc I'm not seeing any benefit to her there...

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
You said well ... "If" ... Sannon, he doesn't know, who is Becky's father. In accordance with the timing, and always by hypothesis, it is sufficient that Shannon fucking several times, on immediate days after leaving Frank. Manipulative as it is, she has embedded her "ex" husband, to marry her and make us paternity recognize. But this, he did not allow her to know, nor do you blackmail Frank.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
You said well ... "If" ... Sannon, he doesn't know, who is Becky's father. In accordance with the timing, and always by hypothesis, it is sufficient that Shannon fucking several times, on immediate days after leaving Frank. Manipulative as it is, she has embedded her "ex" husband, to marry her and make us paternity recognize. But this, he did not allow her to know, nor do you blackmail Frank.
Assuming ages given in the character bios, as well as the dates provided and the timeframes of flashbacks are all intentional, here's the assumed timeline:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I'm saying I'm assuming Shannon has been cheating on Frank (probably even more than once), because if she hasn't, she'd already know that Becca is his true daughter, and given her personality, she would've been nagging on Frank for child support long ago. And since she hasn't done this, and it's too late for that at the time of the divorce (in most countries, you can only get child support, even retroactively, up to the day the child turns 18, and Becca is 23 at this point), she wasn't 100% sure that Frank was Becca's father. And trust me, based on what we've seen of Shannon's behavior and entitlement, she would've made sure Frank had paid for child support if that was the case.

If Shannon had been asking for a DNA test to officially test if Frank is Becca's biological father would at this point reflect badly on Shannon.

Reactions: Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I clearly missed something. Since when is Becca's parentage in question?
since start but cng can't say that beccy is mc's daughter due patreon is anal about incest (even with current relationships cng is walking on thin line).

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes