philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
I'm fairly sure that CNG frequently makes oblique references to Becca's father because they know it riles up the Becca Parentage conspiracists. I do remember that in the early releases, if you named MC "closer" that the relationship between Frank/Abby went from "step/adopted" to blood-related. CNG may make Frank Becca's bio-dad if the patreon is shut down, but I'm 70% thinking that they're just screwing with people that fixate on it. And it was an unknown man's voice that phoned Frank and told him there was an emergency at home; I think it was a combination of Becca's machinations and her somehow(?) learning of and cooperating with the estate lawyers/private investigators. But I think it was likely the lawfirm/PI/Mrs. Lastoya making the decision to smarten Frank up considering he was going to come into some property and they probably discovered evidence of Shannon's adultery and didn't want her near the inheritance.

I think another, mundane, possibility is that CNG didn't have a timeline really locked down and this is all an oversight of their editing, which is mostly ok, but has some glaring screw ups.

Edit: considering how alarmed and put off Frank was early in the story of maybe being with Becca early on as she flirted with him the week before the divorce finalized (and this is with Frank actually knowing Becca had a huge crush on him when they first met/moved in,) I think Frank learning Becca was his actual biological daughter would result in him cutting her off of any sexual relationship. I mean, except this is a hentai game.

Edit2: Also about the latest update, I like that Abby did something she mentioned to Frank while she was Grabby Abby and after having sexy fun times w/ Lilly she immediately went to cuddle Frank. Sorry Lil, you just can't Big Spoon her like the best cuddler can.
If I'm not mistaken (I should reread that point), it seems to me that, in Frank's initial dreams/nightmares, he was a woman, who phoned him by emergency at home, and not a man. In addition to this ... Being very close, during the 10 years of marriage, calling him dad only in private, and extreme intelligence, suggests that Becky, in some way, discovered the "truth" from herself. And these are the phases 1 and 2 of his plan

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I would love for Becca to be his daughter it would make the story more interesting. It's just too hard for me to believe knowing that money grubbing manipulative and controlling mother would not use that information to her advantage especially during the divorce proceedings. It would have benefited her.

smikey

May 1, 2017
Becca says to Frank that the reason she only said it around Frank was because that Lilly would've exploded in a fury; and also because it made it a secret between just the two of them (Becca had already clearly began grooming Frank.)

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Off topic I know, but I was wondering if anyone here knows what comes up on patreon if an account has been definitivey closed/banned. I know at the moment that this dev's is currently 'under review' but I was curious how it would manifest if the worst happens?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Off topic I know, but I was wondering if anyone here knows what comes up on patreon if an account has been definitivey closed/banned. I know at the moment that this dev's is currently 'under review' but I was curious how it would manifest if the worst happens?
You get a 'This Page Has Been Removed' landing page.

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Here's my 'long shot' take.

Frank has done the math. He knew a long time ago that Becca was conceived when he was with Shannon the first time, which either means that Shannon cheated, or Becca was his (or, I suppose, Becca was a preemie, but that assumes that Shannon got knocked up shortly after moving, and is not interesting narratively)

For a decade, his family dynamic relied on avoiding and ignoring that fact. It is habitual, but he has a tell. Searching through the game files for the line "you're my" reveals a lot of times when people state a relationship ("You're my sister", "You're my dewdrop", etc.). The only exceptions that I found where he didn't complete that sentence was in the lead up to sexy time with Becca. It could be that Frank calling Becca his daughter brings up more cognitive dissonance than equivalent lines with the other girls. Or I could be over thinking two lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickademous

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I would love for Becca to be his daughter it would make the story more interesting. It's just too hard for me to believe knowing that money grubbing manipulative and controlling mother would not use that information to her advantage especially during the divorce proceedings. It would have benefited her.
But how? All kids are adults, so there would be no money for the kids.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Retro-active child support is a thing, with the potential for interest and penalties as well.

With that said, CNG wrote a rather reasonable judge, so it is unlikely the hammer would fall too hard. Not that it matters because CNG was never going to make Becca Franks actual blood as long as Patreon was willing to let his account ride. Adding actual incest at this point serves more to help encourage his patrons to follow over to SubscribeStar than it does to bolster the story.

At the start, when Shannon was a potential LI with a redemption path, Becca's parentage was probably a key to that path. CNG did away with that option after just a few updates but, the Becca info was already part of the game and it made no sense to change it.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
when they were married she could have gotten 15 years of back child support. In some states in the US if you have a child out of wedlock and lets say you paid nothing for the child then you married her. mother can request back child support even if your married. remember she didnt just start acting like a bully/bitch recently. She started acting like that 2 years after marriage that is 8 years of her being a bitch. Keep in mind also she told the judge he abuses her and the kids they are adults but she still tried that tactic. She is a malicious character who seems to have a malicious lawyer so anything is possible with her.

Reactions: D Dog

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I looked for something suitable and found this:

In general, a retroactive award extending back more than 3 years before the recipient gave notice is considered inappropriate. However, particularly blameworthy conduct (such as deliberate evasion of support obligations) on the part of the payor can result in an exception to this general rule.

Since I'm very skeptical that Frank knew about this, I think he's on the safe side. Proving it will also be difficult. And even if she did find the positive paternity test that Becca is Frank's daughter, I don't think that's sufficient proof.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
was testing my responses on each girl. I was able to get a game over for Abby and Lilly what is Rebeccas

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
1) It is entirely possible that Shannon wasn't certain who Beccas father was. She might not want to risk a paternity test blowing up in her face

2) The girls plan to hurt Shannon is to leave her, which suggests that she doesn't want that. She knew that if she made known Beccas paternity during the divorce that she would lose Becca. At the time she didn't know that that would occur anyway.

Reactions: WiseReader

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's one sassy fairy. I wonder if her opinion will change if the protagonist does end up doing the horizontal dance with her (but when will that finally happen, only CNG really knows).
At that point there will be no dream fairies. You know why the dream fairies exist right?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Apart from the retroactive stuff, which probably differs by legislation, there is also - dependent on where you live as well - that child support extends into adulthood until the kid has finished their education (vocational, university, whatevs). There would still be a maximum age and need of proof of actually doing something (at least here), but it would extend past Becky's age. No idea how it is in British Columbia though. But the general idea of "you're 18, you're on your own now" does not exist everywhere to the same extent.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Apart from the retroactive stuff, which probably differs by legislation, there is also - dependent on where you live as well - that child support extends into adulthood until the kid has finished their education (vocational, university, whatevs). There would still be a maximum age and need of proof of actually doing something (at least here), but it would extend past Becky's age. No idea how it is in British Columbia though. But the general idea of "you're 18, you're on your own now" does not exist everywhere to the same extent.
Agree, this is the law in some countries. So with university that could mean child support until 23/24. Of course, it also depend a lot on other circumstance too.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes