Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Events that would fun.
1. Lily knocks out Trevor.
2. Rebecca knocks out Shannon(especially if she finds out frank is her father)
3. Frank knocks up Liz
4. Abigails mom visits Frank in a dream
5. Abigail visits siblings
6. Rebecca fucks Vanessa while Frank fucks Liz
7. They all reveal that they are together to Abigail. She's cool with it, but mad they kept it a secret.
Agreed; several of these would be fun.
  1. I'd like to see Lilith come face-to-face with Trevor, talk with him for a bit, realize he's a useless piece of shit, watch her ball up her fist, then get ready to walk away - only to have him say one last stupid thing, and deck him, knocking him flat.
  2. It would be more satisfying to see Becca take her down verbally; with a calculated comeback for everything Shannon might try to use against her. With how vindictive Shannon is, there would have to be proof that she started an altercation between them, so that Becca was safe from any retaliation. Then Shannon crosses the line, and gets backhanded.
  3. When you say Liz, do you mean Beth? If so, that's already coming if you have chosen that route.
  4. Could be interesting. Have seen it in other VNs and it can work if done well. If Jess visits the way the fairy versions of the girls do in his dreams, that might be fun, though a little strange.
  5. Much later in the story perhaps. The secondary footnote with her half siblings could be a couple frames in a recap just to say that they reached out to each other and text sometimes.
  6. This very well could happen, and even seems to have been subtly hinted at. Considering the relationship agreement that Beth and Nessa have, and the nature of Becca and Frank's, I'd say it's rather likely. Although, considering recent events, and the rewrite that happened, the likelihood dropped considerably.
  7. Add, "and that they didn't include her sooner" to the end of that and you have what will probably happen, eventually.
Most of that is hypothetical, and just my speculative opinion obviously.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Another topic: What would you guys like Single Again to cover that is not sex-specific?
Honestly, consider me dull at parties...but nothing that anyone has covered. Leave the past where it has...no need for more drama, meeting people...people getting 'closure'....

Just get on with the story and get it finished...we're almost at 5 years ongoing now.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Bottom line here folks is some people are so utterly obsessed with incest that they will jump through hoops to make it believable and see what they want to see. I worry about them.

I find it ridiculous that some people, knowing exactly what type of character Shannon is, refuse to believe she wouldn't fuck anything with 2 legs, drunk, sober, whether she in a relationship or not and that she would cheat ona character (personality) like Frank in a heartbeat or jump from one 'lover' to another in the blink of an eye.

As always though, time will tell the truth.
Not entirely sure she would limit herself to two legs, to be honest.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Events that would fun.
1. Lily knocks out Trevor.
2. Rebecca knocks out Shannon(especially if she finds out frank is her father)
3. Frank knocks up Liz
4. Abigails mom visits Frank in a dream
5. Abigail visits siblings
6. Rebecca fucks Vanessa while Frank fucks Liz
7. They all reveal that they are together to Abigail. She's cool with it, but mad they kept it a secret.
1. I'm not a fan of casual female on male violence, especially the idea that a skinny tiny girl is going to drop a fully grown man, a slap is as far as it would go and i would hate even that.

2. Again why with the violence? as Othershave said a verbal beatdown is more Becca

3. That's fairly certain.

4. Nah, this isn't "Light of my life" Becca is his concience not his long dead wife.

5. This should be an extended story arc, Abi coming to love her half siblings fits her character and teh wholesome nature of teh VN, unlike randomly punching people.

6. A foursome would be sweet, especially if it means we avoid a Lily/becca threesome.

7. That would be fitting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, Lilly doesn't have a reputation for having a nasty right hook for nothing.

1. she broke the nose of a classmate who was bullying Abby and was suspended for it because Frank stood up for her, otherwise she would probably have been expelled from school.

2. she punched Abby's cousin for grabbing her (my sympathy for Abby's cousin is limited and I don't think even his mother, Crystal, has much sympathy for her son on that one)

3. she gave Frank a nasty black eye. Without knowing the context of what happened to Lilly in that case, I think it's understandable that she reacted that way.

But yes, I think a character grown Lilly doesn't need to pull out a hook for her father. Unless he grabs her by the shoulder and tries to talk her down, then go ahead girl.

At this point I'll throw in the sports and fitness offers in the apartment building they all live in. Frank could definitely take Lilly there so that she can burn off some energy and perhaps learn a thing or two about self-control, discipline and patience.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
glass jaw.
I've seem the dweebiest of Dwebs take a full shot of a girl and barely even flinch, Biology is a thing.

If lilly was a trained fighter she "might" have a chance of hurting him, but she's not she a tiny skinny girl.

Which is why society excuses female violence, and abused men suffer in silence.

Reactions: Dr. Coom

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
1. I'm not a fan of casual female on male violence, especially the idea that a skinny tiny girl is going to drop a fully grown man, a slap is as far as it would go and i would hate even that.
IF this scene was to happen, in what world could any confrontation between them be considered "casual" ... Do you consider the event that gave Frank a shiner to be "casual" violence?

The seeds have been sowed for a Trevor/Lilly confrontation and it would be completely out of character for her not to take a swing at him at this point. That doesn't mean she'll knock him out, or ever knock him down. Or that she'd even be able to reach his head -- a groin shot would actually be more likely I'd think.

Regardless, it won't be a casual encounter, and it'll be up to the storytelling whether it'll feel like it was done well or not.

That said, I agree that Becca is unlikely to attack Shannut physically, but I would 100% expect them to have a "violent" verbal confrontation.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
IF this scene was to happen, in what world could any confrontation between them be considered "casual" ... Do you consider the event that gave Frank a shiner to be "casual" violence?

The seeds have been sowed for a Trevor/Lilly confrontation and it would be completely out of character for her not to take a swing at him at this point. That doesn't mean she'll knock him out, or ever knock him down. Or that she'd even be able to reach his head -- a groin shot would actually be more likely I'd think.

Regardless, it won't be a casual encounter, and it'll be up to the storytelling whether it'll feel like it was done well or not.

That said, I agree that Becca is unlikely to attack Shannut physically, but I would 100% expect them to have a "violent" verbal confrontation.
It must be remembered that Becca did had Justin and his female coworker beaten up and fired from their jobs after Lilly was left heartbroken. It could be a possible scenario if Shannon ends up losing her manager position at that fast food joint she works for, courtesy from her eldest pissed off daughter (and the incident wouldn't be traced back to Becca in any way).

Reactions: rudy007

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It must be remembered that Becca did had Justin and his female coworker beaten up and fired from their jobs after Lilly was left heartbroken. It could be a possible scenario if Shannon ends up losing her manager position at that fast food joint she works for, courtesy from her eldest pissed off daughter (and the incident wouldn't be traced back to Becca in any way).
Oh, that's totally possible. She could even end up in jail for embezzlement and have no idea what happened to her ... but Becca's not going to do anything out in the open like was being speculated/hoped for in the original post.

Reactions: rudy007 and ArDZer

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wasn't quite sure but was she the manager or the owner. I know they said it was franchised. Don't know if they clarified.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Judging by the screenshots there is zero content in the game.
Oh, thanks for providing an actual real life example of "Don't judge a book by its cover".
Perhaps, in the future, you should actually consume content before you decide to comment on it. Just a suggestion.
Wasn't quite sure but was she the manager or the owner. I know they said it was franchised. Don't know if they clarified.
She's the owner, it's even implied that it might be her company by the language used.
Which would mean it could be an even further fall, should Becca decide to take her down.

Mar 23, 2024
Judging by the screenshots there is zero content in the game.
Why would you say that? There's lots of content to the story. And some content that should
have found different avenues of existing hahaha

In fact I would love if the content went back to being the content it was supposed to be.

Single Again is a great story. Don't pass it by on something silly like screenshots.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
I was secretly hoping for CNG to release both 1.24.2 and 1.24.3 before starting on his other game, but now, with Xenorav's Patreon page taken down, let's hope 1.24.2 releases soon so CNG can focus on the new game and have something up very soon about this on his Patreon. Otherwise, things could turn ugly pretty fast.

I guess 1.24.2 for the end of October and 1st release of the new game for the end of the year is still a possibility at this point, but this window is closing down rapidly (too bad CNG doesn't update his patrons more regularly on his progress; it wouldn't take much time to write like a post a month or so).

3.80 star(s) 208 Votes