twink fucker

Formerly 'hhhhh75'
Jan 12, 2023
i was recommended this game since people said lilith is the best character that was similar to bella from summers gone but this cuck ass mc making it real hard to keep going, three girls and NONE are his

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
i was recommended this game since people said lilith is the best character that was similar to bella from summers gone but this cuck ass mc making it real hard to keep going, three girls and NONE are his
I am not sure why someone compared Lilith to Bella from SG. They only thing similiar about them is that they are both tsundere characters, but they are otherwise nothing alike. Pretty much every AVN has a tsundere, so its a pointless comparison.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
well becky could be frank's bio-daughter, ofc dev won't confirm it. stepcest is already walking on thin line.
At least there will be no clear statement on this as long as he offers Single Again on Patreon.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
and crush "some" fans hopes and dreams? are you crazy?
Some indeed. As in "not mine". I prefer women who don't try and manipulate others - especially me. I've been known to get ornery about it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotex

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Some indeed. As in "not mine". I prefer women who don't try and manipulate others - especially me. I've been known to get ornery about it. :)
Don't think it will be a big surprise if Becca is not Frank's bio-daughter.
Let me preface by saying that Becca is my favorite character.
She can be manipulative, usually with good intentions but that doesn't fully excuse it, and it has been frustrating for some of the others in the story, even though things usually work out for the best.
That being said, I would be surprised if Becca had kept that secret through the years were it true. It also wouldn't be a surprise that Shannon cheated on Frank (or literally every other partner she's ever been with), and got pregnant from a random one-night-stand. Would certainly fit her narcissistic personality.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Hold on, did I miss something? I thought none of them were supposed to be, he was just their stepdad
Its a fan theory that you wouldn't have heard of unless you read these forums a lot. The timing of MC & Shannon's breakup coincides with Rebecca's age, so there's a chance that Shannon broke up with the MC while pregnant. But the dev hasn't confirmed or denied, and it seems like another way to tease the incest fans.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Its a fan theory that you wouldn't have heard of unless you read these forums a lot. The timing of MC & Shannon's breakup coincides with Rebecca's age, so there's a chance that Shannon broke up with the MC while pregnant. But the dev hasn't confirmed or denied, and it seems like another way to tease the incest fans.
Ah okay, thanks for explaining. I mean I'm on here every few days to see what's new, but I don't really follow any game threads serious enough to know something like that I guess.

3.80 star(s) 208 Votes