Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Its a fan theory that you wouldn't have heard of unless you read these forums a lot. The timing of MC & Shannon's breakup coincides with Rebecca's age, so there's a chance that Shannon broke up with the MC while pregnant. But the dev hasn't confirmed or denied, and it seems like another way to tease the incest fans.
it will likely be confirmed one way or another in Rebecca's Reckoning, she was already on the paternity test stuff

Reactions: rudy007

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Hold on, did I miss something? I thought none of them were supposed to be, he was just their stepdad
In the side story, Rebecca's Reckoning, she is questioning, based on the timeline of when they were together originally, whether or not Frank might be her biological father. Even going so far as to order a DNA test.
My guess is, that if Becca's dad isn't a rando, then the most likely known candidate is Tr. Who Shannon has already shown she's willing to cheat with, and meaning Becca has the same father as Lilly.
In any case, Shannon has apparently never talked about it, so we don't know for sure either way, though we will probably find out from the side story.

Reactions: Lotex

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
it will likely be confirmed one way or another in Rebecca's Reckoning, she was already on the paternity test stuff
I haven't played that yet, I will take a look. I wonder if the dev is going to use that side game to do an end-run around this issue somehow, just like how Lilith's Longing was used to show her history without "staining" the main game with the dreaded NTR tag. :eek:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I haven't played that yet, I will take a look. I wonder if the dev is going to use that side game to do an end-run around this issue somehow, just like how Lilith's Longing was used to show her history without "staining" the main game with the dreaded NTR tag. :eek:
only reason it exists is because patreon already nuked the account once, so it's kind of a contingency plan

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That explains it, I had no idea that another side thingy existed. I only knew about the one for Lilith
Yeah, it came out little less then month and a half ago. It's only first half of the story, you can play it or wait for the second half to arrive.

Reactions: Dr. Mick

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Ah okay, thanks for explaining. I mean I'm on here every few days to see what's new, but I don't really follow any game threads serious enough to know something like that I guess.
I believe that the reason for the "delay" in confirming the real incest (that is, what Becca is Frank's biological daughter), is to be found in the rules of Patreon against incest. I'm afraid that, this confirmation, we will only have it in the final part of the story, where, even in the event of expulsion from Patreon, however the DEV will have already had its earnings.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In the side story, Rebecca's Reckoning, she is questioning, based on the timeline of when they were together originally, whether or not Frank might be her biological father. Even going so far as to order a DNA test.
My guess is, that if Becca's dad isn't a rando, then the most likely known candidate is Tr. Who Shannon has already shown she's willing to cheat with, and meaning Becca has the same father as Lilly.
In any case, Shannon has apparently never talked about it, so we don't know for sure either way, though we will probably find out from the side story.
If you mean Trevor, Lilly's father, then I would say that if there is one candidate who is very unlikely to be Becca's father, it's him. She met him later when she was already working at the restaurant chain, if I'm not mistaken, and by that time Becca must have been born. So far, the most likely situations are as follows:

a) Frank is her father. That would explain her slips of the tongue and self-corrections, as well as her incest fetish (like all the innuendo towards Lilly) and in the walkthrough there is talk of a future Lilly-Becca scene with Frank, if I'm not mistaken. Would be nice if someone could see through that, as I'm not in good health at the moment, but that would definitely be incest, even if both are only half-sisters.

b) Girls' night out with Shannon and the clique, Shannon has a few too many drinks and has an ONS with someone she doesn't know.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
b) Girls' night out with Shannon and the clique, Shannon has a few too many drinks and has an ONS with someone she doesn't know.
b.2) Shannon got drunk and frisky with a rando during the wild party that Frank and Shannon were planning in the flashback that is the source of all the Becca speculation

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bottom line here folks is some people are so utterly obsessed with incest that they will jump through hoops to make it believable and see what they want to see. I worry about them.

I find it ridiculous that some people, knowing exactly what type of character Shannon is, refuse to believe she wouldn't fuck anything with 2 legs, drunk, sober, whether she in a relationship or not and that she would cheat ona character (personality) like Frank in a heartbeat or jump from one 'lover' to another in the blink of an eye.

As always though, time will tell the truth.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Bottom line here folks is some people are so utterly obsessed with incest that they will jump through hoops to make it believable and see what they want to see. I worry about them.

I find it ridiculous that some people, knowing exactly what type of character Shannon is, refuse to believe she wouldn't fuck anything with 2 legs, drunk, sober, whether she in a relationship or not and that she would cheat ona character (personality) like Frank in a heartbeat or jump from one 'lover' to another in the blink of an eye.

As always though, time will tell the truth.
I agree. Personally, I see the “Is Frank Becca's father?” point more under the light: he's at least more likely than Trevor, for whom the time frame absolutely doesn't add up. Other than that, I personally don't really care and your last sentence sums it up well.

Another topic: What would you guys like Single Again to cover that is not sex-specific? For me it would be, in no specific order:

Abby meeting her half-siblings at least once. However, without the father present and thus only Abby, Frank, the 3 kids and their mother present.

Lilly confronting her father and giving him a piece of her mind. Yes, Abby had that too, but the trauma from her father was a formative event for Lilly for a long time and even though she's over it, I think it would be good for her.

Frank talking to Vanessa about the death of his wife. It's obvious that he's still suffering from what happened and he's never had time to work through it with little Abby because she needed him at the time.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
It's obvious that he's still suffering from what happened and he's never had time to work through it with little Abby because she needed him at the time.
It's not the sort of thing you "work through". It doesn't go away. All you can do is cherish the happy memories.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I agree. Personally, I see the “Is Frank Becca's father?” point more under the light: he's at least more likely than Trevor, for whom the time frame absolutely doesn't add up. Other than that, I personally don't really care and your last sentence sums it up well.

Another topic: What would you guys like Single Again to cover that is not sex-specific? For me it would be, in no specific order:

Abby meeting her half-siblings at least once. However, without the father present and thus only Abby, Frank, the 3 kids and their mother present.

Lilly confronting her father and giving him a piece of her mind. Yes, Abby had that too, but the trauma from her father was a formative event for Lilly for a long time and even though she's over it, I think it would be good for her.

Frank talking to Vanessa about the death of his wife. It's obvious that he's still suffering from what happened and he's never had time to work through it with little Abby because she needed him at the time.
Agree, I would like them to meet Crystal again. Or MC's parents, they did good things in the past... Well, not Oli... If he's not apologize to the girls, we leave Lillith for a short chat wit him...:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer and MrLKX

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Agree, I would like them to meet Crystal again. Or MC's parents, they did good things in the past... Well, not Oli... If he's not apologize to the girls, we leave Lillith for a short chat wit him...:ROFLMAO:
I would say that Lilly's reaction has made enough of an impression on Oli that he behaves himself from now on.

Since you mentioned Crystal, she and Frank were relatively close and she never liked Shannon. I'm seriously surprised that she and Frank never talked about what happened during the divorce over the phone. That could have given us an idea of her opinion of Becca and Lilly.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I would say that Lilly's reaction has made enough of an impression on Oli that he behaves himself from now on.

Since you mentioned Crystal, she and Frank were relatively close and she never liked Shannon. I'm seriously surprised that she and Frank never talked about what happened during the divorce over the phone. That could have given us an idea of her opinion of Becca and Lilly.
Yes, I would like to see this reunion. It would round up nicely the whole story. Perhaps for a holiday, the whole family...

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Events that would fun.
1. Lily knocks out Trevor.
2. Rebecca knocks out Shannon(especially if she finds out frank is her father)
3. Frank knocks up Liz
4. Abigails mom visits Frank in a dream
5. Abigail visits siblings
6. Rebecca fucks Vanessa while Frank fucks Liz
7. They all reveal that they are together to Abigail. She's cool with it, but mad they kept it a secret.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Events that would fun.
1. Lily knocks out Trevor.
2. Rebecca knocks out Shannon(especially if she finds out frank is her father)
3. Frank knocks up Liz
4. Abigails mom visits Frank in a dream
5. Abigail visits siblings
6. Rebecca fucks Vanessa while Frank fucks Liz
7. They all reveal that they are together to Abigail. She's cool with it, but mad they kept it a secret.
I think 7 has to be more substantial than that. I expect the progress to becoming a "all-lovers" family to have much variety of emoting from everyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4. was done on other avn (before daddy fucked daughter) and while it worked it was weird.

3.80 star(s) 208 Votes