Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Note: **IMPORTANT** THE CURRENT RELEASE v0.09 IS A PARTIAL VERSION, I WILL BE WAITING UNTIL THE FULL VERSION IS RELEASED ON THE 13TH TO UPDATE THE MOD. WHAT WAS RELEASED ON THE DEV PATREON ON OCTOBER 31ST IS WHAT HAS BEEN UPLOADED, THIS IS ONLY 65% OF THE CONTENT FOR THIS RELEASE. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED HOLDING OFF UNTIL FULL RELEASE TO PLAY, EVEN WITHOUT THE MOD.
Thanks, Zoey Raven! I'll check back next Friday.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

Why would you remove a kink? If it's already in the game just keep it in there. The more kinks and fetishes the better :whistle:
Wasn't a kink to begin with. It's a dream sequence of your ex cheating...which sets up the entire plot of the game.

Is this really incest if the MC isnt related to any of the girls? Am I missing something?
Techinically no. Legally, unfortunately sometimes. As far as paypal is concerned and the 'dictionary-common' definition...hard yes.

Reactions: Macgamer

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The writing is amazing and the relationship between the MC and his 'adopted' daughter and step-daughters feels much more like a realistic FD incest relationship than most of these average 'real incest' games.
That may very well be the case - as I said, I will play it and I too am here because of the tag - but it's a bit like when someone invites you over for a steak dinner and then serves you a vegan steak alternative. It may taste great and be a good substitute, but you'll still be a bit disappointed, because it's not what you came for.
Thanks to all the modders with patches and devs with flexible relationship options, 99% of the games with an incest tag on this site can be played as blood related. So that's what I expect when I see the tag, and I guess a lot of other people, too. We are a bit spoiled in that respect.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Single Again [v0.09] Clever name games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 564 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 547 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That may very well be the case - as I said, I will play it and I too am here because of the tag - but it's a bit like when someone invites you over for a steak dinner and then serves you a vegan steak alternative. It may taste great and be a good substitute, but you'll still be a bit disappointed, because it's not what you came for.
Thanks to all the modders with patches and devs with flexible relationship options, 99% of the games with an incest tag on this site can be played as blood related. So that's what I expect when I see the tag, and I guess a lot of other people, too. We are a bit spoiled in that respect.
Just play the damn thing isntead of making assumptions eh?

You'll find it's quite adorable and lovely and the girls will completely draw you in.

As for the tags...you should know by now that F95's idea of tags are not exactly always accurate, the norm or even make sense at times.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I can't believe this, why does dev FORCIBLY hide the overlay and barring access to the auto-forward function, which is the ONLY function that matters. What's dev's reason for forcing a suppressed overlay, hiding the buttons below?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I find the fetish like this: Incest fetish is based/relies on dirty talk. If you'd have a real life incestuous couple, they wouldn't be going around and constantly referring to their relation, whether just hanging out or when engaging in relations, as they've become "more" than just that relations. So when having this thing, to go with the fetish, you constantly need to reaffirm the relation and importance of said taboo. If I ever watch a vid and they go "What are you doing step-bro?" I just sigh and turn it off. Obviously, the actors are not actually related, but going along and reinforcing the fetish through the dirty talk, pretending that it a "real relation" becomes soo much better and taboo, for the fantasy. Like recently there was a thing about a TikTok couple revealing that they are step-siblings and are actually dating. Everyones reactions was essentially "really weird and fucked up flex, but ok". So in the same way, when it comes to things like this, it just ends up feeling less of a taboo and interesting thing to do

magus448

May 22, 2018
I can't believe this, why does dev FORCIBLY hide the overlay and barring access to the auto-forward function, which is the ONLY function that matters. What's dev's reason for forcing a suppressed overlay, hiding the buttons below?
You do know there are hotkeys for those right? Unless those have been disabled as well.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
........ SEE IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW ABOUT V0.09 AND WHY I'M NOT UPDATING IT YET.

Note: **IMPORTANT** THE CURRENT RELEASE v0.09 IS A PARTIAL VERSION, I WILL BE WAITING UNTIL THE FULL VERSION IS RELEASED ON THE 13TH TO UPDATE THE MOD. WHAT WAS RELEASED ON THE DEV PATREON ON OCTOBER 31ST IS WHAT HAS BEEN UPLOADED, THIS IS ONLY 65% OF THE CONTENT FOR THIS RELEASE. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED HOLDING OFF UNTIL FULL RELEASE TO PLAY, EVEN WITHOUT THE MOD.

Thanks for the info!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You do know there are hotkeys for those right? Unless those have been disabled as well.
You do know there is no default hotkey for the auto-forward function right? Unless you got mad Ren'py skillz and replaced the configuration files with custom ones.

Something tells me you're making the same mistake as many others who question my comments on the lack of auto-forward buttons by assuming auto-forward is the same thing as fast forward. If not, I'd love to know what do you think is the hotkey for auto-forward :KEK:

Reactions: Adultress
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes