ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As a huge lover of this...while I agree those screens are annoying...if you continue to make what really are incredibly dumb decisions so early....well....

Plus..not like you can't simply rollback now is it?
plus .. don't they call it save and reload .. hmmmm :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
plus .. don't they call it save and reload .. hmmmm :unsure:
C'mon dude...we're on a site where half of the posts are from idiots who can't even be assed playing in the first place and just want a gallery save :rolleyes:

walkthrough mode for v9?
If you could be bothered to read the previous page..walkthrough's not being updated until the full v0.09 is out on the 13th.....

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.09 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was waiting for it to play as full. Did they mentioned when it´s coming out ?
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08 SEE IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW ABOUT V0.09 AND WHY I'M NOT UPDATING IT YET.

Note: **IMPORTANT** THE CURRENT RELEASE v0.09 IS A PARTIAL VERSION, I WILL BE WAITING UNTIL THE FULL VERSION IS RELEASED ON THE 13TH TO UPDATE THE MOD. WHAT WAS RELEASED ON THE DEV PATREON ON OCTOBER 31ST IS WHAT HAS BEEN UPLOADED, THIS IS ONLY 65% OF THE CONTENT FOR THIS RELEASE. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED HOLDING OFF UNTIL FULL RELEASE TO PLAY, EVEN WITHOUT THE MOD.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

(THE BELOW DEV BUG HAS SINCE BEEN PATCHED IN MY MOD, IF YOU HAVE AN EARLY VERSION OF THE MOD PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, THANKS TO monksims FOR FINDING THE LABEL THAT WAS CAUSING THE ISSUES. I did not have time as I had four other projects to do today.

IMPORTANT:
This version of the game has bugs, here is the note from the dev. I have updated the mod, but please don't come to me if you get these bugs (I did not encounter them in my testing, but that doesn't mean you won't, so keep a save from the end of 0.07). I will update it again when the bug is fixed if people are having problems:

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
That's all I know so far

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes