Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I swear to God...reading must be becoming a fucking lost art.....
My guess about it is, that somehow ADD or a short attention span got contagious
and that it spreads faster than news about a free beer kegger on a campus.

Anyhow, best girl? Fairy Abigail. PERIOD.

May I half jokingly say that those blue briefs are as fugly as the white ones?
Biggest drawback about this VN/game are those damn briefs the MC wears! ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Too true. It made me sad when you pointed out why most want gallery saves so they don't even have to spare the time to read a visual novel. :cry:
That cannot be it. If you just want the images, you don't need a VN, just search the net. And even if you just want the images of a specific character of a VN, you can simply use. rpaExtract.

I don't understand the appeal of a VN just to not read it. Makes absolutely no sense.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That cannot be it. If you just want the images, you don't need a VN, just search the net. And even if you just want the images of a specific character of a VN, you can simply use. rpaExtract.

I don't understand the appeal of a VN just to not read it. Makes absolutely no sense.
Agreed. I hope you are right.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - is it ever revealed who called the MC back home "for an emergency", pretty much setting up the exposure of Shannon's cheating?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Too true. It made me sad when you pointed out why most want gallery saves so they don't even have to spare the time to read a visual novel. :cry:
If someone wants to immediately watch action, scenes. It's probably better to go to a certain site on the Internet and choose a ''movie''. :sneaky:

I play VN for the story. Sex isn't that important. I prefer good stories and characters to have interesting personality rather than just play for sex scenes. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not clear/confirmed no...suggestions perhaps point to Becca though.
My little angel reveals the hidden truth I don't want to see, protects me from unfair treatment from her sister, makes sure that her mother is treated right in front of the judge and instead of freaking out that her father wants to fuck her, she thrives on the very idea...

Moreover, she looks amazing while she does all that. :love: Becca is not just best girl, she is several leagues beyond all others!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Question - is it ever revealed who called the MC back home "for an emergency", pretty much setting up the exposure of Shannon's cheating?
Her ex I'm guessing since he had a smile on his face when caught if I remember correctly.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
My little angel reveals the hidden truth I don't want to see, protects me from unfair treatment from her sister, makes sure that her mother is treated right in front of the judge and instead of freaking out that her father wants to fuck her, she thrives on the very idea...

Moreover, she looks amazing while she does all that. :love: Becca is not just best girl, she is several leagues beyond all others!
Becca absolutely! But I think Lilith has some fire in her too if she loosens up a little :devilish:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Damn right sexy!

031u.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ayhsel and Qmil679

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not clear/confirmed no...suggestions perhaps point to Becca though.
Considering her rocky relation with Shannon and sometimes quite open flirting with the MC, i can definitely see that.

Her ex I'm guessing since he had a smile on his face when caught if I remember correctly.
There's that, though that could be the MC's mind playing tricks on him, since it was a nightmare flashback.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
A very intresting game all three girls are hot but i prefer abigail and look forward to sleeping with her though lillith is also awesome

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes