HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Other than the lesbian couple being the obvious content however given the nature of closeness with Lily and Abi that as well should have lesbian content given in chapter one it was mentioned or even get a threesome going with girls only that'd be perfect

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Hi, I am not having previous saves appear on the current version, can some one help?
That happened to me too, either go into the last version v0.3 save folder then copy and paste to the saves folder in the v0.4 folder

or go to C:\Users\Yourusernamehere\AppData\Roaming\RenPy find the Single again folder then copy and paste the saves from the folder in there to the v0.4 folder.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like this game, for the most part. I like the story, I love Becca and Abi's characters to no end. There are some things I am not a fan of though. The MC is way to soft, I guess is a good term. Door mat, would be better though. He should have more choices as to how he is taking this divorce not just roll with, protect the soon to be ex, which cheated on him, and roll over like a good puppy. It just isn't natural. You can be the good guy and still break promises because your angry or lashing out due to pain. I.E. telling Becca who it was. Lillith is annoying AF, can't stand her character. It is almost like she is drama for the sake of drama.

Again these are just my opinions.
I have to agree with you 100%. Lilith right now is nothing but the annoying jealous yuri trope, without much foundation. As of now, if the MC ever finds out of their relationship, I want him to have the choice of cutting her off without a game over sceen for good, and have her role at least minimized, because she's unbearable. Though I have a guess we won't have this option.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, quick question: NTR tag - it wasn't there before.
So, is it something planned in the future (cause I don't want to waste my time) or is it because of that dream scene that happened in the past (before the game even started)?

Sep 21, 2019
I like this game, for the most part. I like the story, I love Becca and Abi's characters to no end. There are some things I am not a fan of though. The MC is way to soft, I guess is a good term. Door mat, would be better though. He should have more choices as to how he is taking this divorce not just roll with, protect the soon to be ex, which cheated on him, and roll over like a good puppy. It just isn't natural. You can be the good guy and still break promises because your angry or lashing out due to pain. I.E. telling Becca who it was. Lillith is annoying AF, can't stand her character. It is almost like she is drama for the sake of drama.

Again these are just my opinions.
I see where you are coming if you look at it as if the MC is defending the soon to be ex. But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I gave this game a chance after reading through this thread and I must say I am not too disappointed.

There were some spelling mistakes here and there and the rather fast and loose use of capitalization was noticable, but not nearly as Engrish as I would have expected after reading through the comments. Not enough to take me out of the story at least.

The design of the 3 girls was unusual and I agree they look more in the range of 14-18 than the ages they are supposed to be. It might have been less noticable if the character design was consistent throughout, but the characters of Vanessa and Beth (and the MC in the few instances we see his face) look far less cartooney. It took me out a bit.

I don't believe that Frank is the wet tissue many make him out to be. There are still enough elements to his character to make him the driving force of the story. Without him, Abby, Lilith and Rebecca would not even have a connection. I find it rather refreshing that instead of playing only from the MC's POV, we get some insight into the girls' thoughts and motivations as well.

What I really don't understand is the Lilith hatred though. All I'm seeing is a troubled teen with daddy and abandonment issues. From previous comments I almost expected horns to grow out of her head, cloven hooves and the general smell of brimstone. I am honestly confused.

I mean, it's just the beginning of a story right? Character development takes time and this looks like a slowburner type of story. And I am totally okay with that. So Dev, continue what you are doing and I'll keep a close eye on it. Keep it up!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What I really don't understand is the Lilith hatred though. All I'm seeing is a troubled teen with daddy and abandonment issues. From previous comments I almost expected horns to grow out of her head, cloven hooves and the general smell of brimstone. I am honestly confused.

I mean, it's just the beginning of a story right? Character development takes time and this looks like a slowburner type of story. And I am totally okay with that. So Dev, continue what you are doing and I'll keep a close eye on it. Keep it up!
Daddy issues or not, the fact that she's ready to jump at the MC's throat for the smallest thing and also tries to get him kicked out of the apartment makes her already unlikeable as hell. And as we get to know later on, it's mostly because of her being a clingy lesbo when it comes to Abigail, not because of the abandonment issues she has.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Daddy issues or not, the fact that she's ready to jump at the MC's throat for the smallest thing and also tries to get him kicked out of the apartment makes her already unlikeable as hell. And as we get to know later on, it's mostly because of her being a clingy lesbo when it comes to Abigail, not because of the abandonment issues she has.
Eh, I've known girls like that.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its quite fun. The girls look strange. Sometimes they are cute, but then they can look kinda creepy and lifeless.

For the girls the look works quite good, but especially for the ex ... wow .. nope.

And I agree, the MC is way to soft. Would be cool to have 2 paths to play him - would add alot to the game without to much more work - its would be mostly writing and no to not many new renders.

And the game over screens suck ... I dont like the shorter hair (short hair is worse in 99% of all cases ^^) - and its feels wrong to be forced to endure that :p

Reactions: BigDaddy316

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
What's wrong with short hair? I like short hair. Not every girl can pull it off but when they do, it's hella sexy. (I might be a minority here but I thought Emma Watson with short hair was hella sexy).

As for the MC, the game does explain that he is naturally submissive in the latest update. I just never got the Softy vibes I expected reading through this thread.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Hey all, here is a little update of what to expect from Single again 0.05.

Character names - The ability to change the names of the main characters is being added. If you do change their names you will need three names for each character.
- Frank - Given name, everyday name, and nickname.
- Abigail, Lilith, and Rebecca - Given name and two nicknames.
When I write the the game I do it with the default names in mind, so if you do change them it can cause abnormalities in the dialog.
Changing the names is optional, you can change all of them or just one if you like. You will have to start a new game to change the names.
Single again 0.05 - Images are done. Just need to write the code.
Release Date - It should be done before the end of May.

That's all I have for now. Thanks everyone.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes