DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think the dream/nightmare sequences will keep happening till Frank (MC) gets over the trauma, like in films where you see the same dream/nightmare/vision over and over till either a mystery is solved or even getting over a trauma e.t.c. Well that's my theory anyways. Another possibility is it will end when he confront's the soon to be ex-wife, or it's one of those as each day in game tells the story of catching e.g. next sequence there will be a confronting them.
Still it might not be too bad to give players the option to skip the dream except first and last render after first time, but up to dev and if fits his story.

Reactions: theraingaid1976

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
let me ask the important question before our usual friends come.. is (incest) avoidable :)
As it stands right now the only incest in the game is implied lesbianism between two of the girls. It comes up in conversations between the three sisters. There is no sexual content except between the ex-wife and her bull. So yes the incest is 100% avoidable considering there is no sex.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi trying to get a feel for this game I like what dev wrote but after reading the comments I'm hesitant to download lotta talk about forced ntr in overdone dreams? Mc has no real story? Story revolves around the others mc constantly abused first by wife now by daughters? Nobody seems to care about what happened to the mc only about how daughter feels? No real progress or connection with daughters? I don't know what to think? I don't care for ntr that being said it does sometimes needed for story reasons or at least to get a point across. (Unless your looking for that type of game) I also not a big fan of being abused and just taking it he makes money so he doesn't need to stay in that situation. Not sure about decision to make all sexual content and implied sexual content that has nothing to do with mc? (Wife cheat daughter lesbian) and how come mc the only one gets game over wife and daughters do and say what they want but they don't get a game over screen? Just stuff I read so trying to understand?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Crazygamer43 this should really get the tag ntr, you are forced to see the ex-wife fucking in 3 dream scenes if it was only 1 it may be fine to not put that tag, but it's overdone and you cant skip it at all.
At least a warning in the op will be nice.
Good luck to the dev but you kind of overdid it.
what 3 times i played the whole game and only 1 times without even showing the wife body lol

nvm i was avoiding incest scene thats why lol

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Without wanting to cause confusion or anything, what would this NTR look like? If I don't like it, I'll just delete it here and go on my way.
is only some dreams of what happened to him in the past, his wife cheating & cucking him with a friend.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
is only some dreams of what happened to him in the past, his wife cheating & cucking him with a friend.
Being in the past, I think I'll be fine, and I hope it will be just that, and maybe in the next update I could remove this tag, that is, of course, if you don't have that anymore.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
When you have a dream about the past, where you see vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, these Tags should enter the list. If you see NTR, it is natural for the tag to enter the list as well. If any content will be restricted to memories from the past, the ideal is to put a note in the OP saying that TAG is restricted to memories from the past. Then each one chooses whether or not to play.
but its just a dream

jmk725

Jan 6, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, love the characters and storyline.
Looking forward to some sexy time with the characters though.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes