Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i am +1 for the Frank appreciation society, i think the character is well put together. I cant imagine any "normal" person would be comfortable in his situation. i think him being an unwilling individual pushed to the point of having to question all his moral views is enough to make anyone a bit stuttery. Its even to the point where he begins to understand that if he turns any of them down he will upset them and make them feel rejected just like has happened to them before, he wont want to do that.

It makes a change from the father figure in some games who, before he goes to bed, checks on his girls and comments on how beautiful they are and how much he loves them and.... quickly slips his cock in their mouth and cums on their faces while they sleep. lol

Frank is a refreshing change, "GO FRANK!!!"

Nov 7, 2020
How long does the new update take to play through? Not looking to bitch or complain, just want to know if it is worth downloading now or if it will just make me sad because it is over too quickly. If it is quite short I would rather wait for another update to drop so I can play a bit more content at once than just have 10 minutes of awesomeness followed by a crushing sadness that it is over so soon. :p

Still ranks up there as one of the best VN's that I have played though. The slow burn is one of the better aspects of it. Glad the dev is not rushing into the relationships and sex... Sure people are complaining about it, but honestly, I would rather have it this way than it quickly descend into a fuckfestpalooza that ends the VN and leaves you with a game that is devoid of story, is too short, feels very forced and ends up being a waste of potential and what could turn out to be an epic story with some real character development which many VN's lack.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
How long does the new update take to play through? Not looking to bitch or complain, just want to know if it is worth downloading now or if it will just make me sad because it is over too quickly. If it is quite short I would rather wait for another update to drop so I can play a bit more content at once than just have 10 minutes of awesomeness followed by a crushing sadness that it is over so soon. :p

Still ranks up there as one of the best VN's that I have played though. The slow burn is one of the better aspects of it. Glad the dev is not rushing into the relationships and sex... Sure people are complaining about it, but honestly, I would rather have it this way than it quickly descend into a fuckfestpalooza that ends the VN and leaves you with a game that is devoid of story, is too short, feels very forced and ends up being a waste of potential and what could turn out to be an epic story with some real character development which many VN's lack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
i am +1 for the Frank appreciation society, i think the character is well put together. I cant imagine any "normal" person would be comfortable in his situation. i think him being an unwilling individual pushed to the point of having to question all his moral views is enough to make anyone a bit stuttery. Its even to the point where he begins to understand that if he turns any of them down he will upset them and make them feel rejected just like has happened to them before, he wont want to do that.

It makes a change from the father figure in some games who, before he goes to bed, checks on his girls and comments on how beautiful they are and how much he loves them and.... quickly slips his cock in their mouth and cums on their faces while they sleep. lol

Frank is a refreshing change, "GO FRANK!!!"
There's certainly room for games like that in this genre, but I agree that the incest taboo works best when all or most of the characters actually treat it as taboo and not dive straight in. It's much more realistic this way and much hotter when things start to finally happen. This is a genre where the journey is maybe even more important than the destination.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I gotta say the MC is starting to get too annoying with the whole "X isnt into me" shtick. It feels like the writer got really stuck to the idea that the MC is oblivious to it and its just lead to each update feeling really samey. If the writers still going for the MC doesnt like the idea of being with the girls the MC should be trying to put himself at a distance from the girls or trying to talk himself into not being into them. It cant just be him denying everything. Im ok with him still trying to claim that Lilith isnt into him maybe the MC needs to talk to someone for advice and he goes to Lilith and that progresses their relationship.
I felt the same. He is the most beta MC I have ever seen. Even once they finally get to any lewd or romance even it's always the girls in the lead. The game has really fallen apart IMO. Long 10min + stretch's of dialog just droning on and on. Classic milking technique of games. And where is the option for Meiko? They say she's like 25 has a crush on you, not related etc and the MC is such a puss you're not even allowed to chose to do anything.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I felt the same. He is the most beta MC I have ever seen. Even once they finally get to any lewd or romance even it's always the girls in the lead. The game has really fallen apart IMO. Long 10min + stretch's of dialog just droning on and on. Classic milking technique of games. And where is the option for Meiko? They say she's like 25 has a crush on you, not related etc and the MC is such a puss you're not even allowed to chose to do anything.
Maybe because he's known Meiko since she was a little kid perhaps?

Know what's more annoying? Beta simp internet tough guys..sorry...boys...

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am okay with the slow burn, and I am okay with the MC questioning. I am not okay with the MC questioning everything though.

He questions Abby's feelings, that makes sense. He questions Lilly's feelings, that makes sense. He questions his own moral compass, that makes sense. However the MC has admitted, at least to some degree that it is there. But Rececca? No question there. I am not saying have Becca jump on the meat stick right off, or the MC try to plow the crap out of her right off.......but at this point it is a beta MC that has to "talk himself out of everything" instead of seeing things as they are.

So at this point I can't feel anything for the MC, to me at this point I just think "well....make stupid choices win stupid prizes" he put himself there, it is on him.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck more branching lines, I thought the 2 different handjobs from Becca would be the only ones we got.

So um, take a guess, the dev saw Basic Instinct while making this update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These NTR warnings need to stop.

Check the labels. If you can't handle it, bow out friend. No God has created your perfect world for you, and God certainly is not you.
there is no ntr besides on flashbacks when mc's ex-wife cheated him but that's not rly ntr since mc didn't love her at that point anymore.

Fuck more branching lines, I thought the 2 different handjobs from Becca would be the only ones we got.
i did only lilith path and no movie night. doubt game branches so much that each branch has 1+ different scenes.

anyways another nice update, game is sametime sad and funny.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It does a bit, if you lose the bet, you show the girls your cock, if you win Lily stripes.

If you lose the bet, Becca jerks you off and calls you daddy more and begs for you to cum for her, if you win the bet, Becca jerks you off encourages you to imagine fucking Lily.

I know, I played out both parts.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Let's not forget these moments too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed! But I thought the scene I mentioned it was the most significant. We can mentiom when MC said "you and Abby are my girls...", then she said "Daughters.". Becca is awesome but Lilly, damn! She was the main girl in this update and I love it!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not gona lie , i avoided this game for a long time because i didnt really like how he characters look ... Boy i was wrong..
Decided to give it a try and how suprised i was how well the MC is made , especially his reactions whit the girls (witch really grew on me when i was playing).
Im happy i tried this VN , one of the best on this site.
Congrats Dev im really loving this game so far. :giggle: :coffee:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Indeed! But I thought the scene I mentioned it was the most significant. We can mentiom when MC said "you and Abby are my girls...", then she said "Daughters.". Becca is awesome but Lilly, damn! She was the main girl in this update and I love it!
Yeah it was a powerful scene and next update we will see a different side to Lilly, I meant mine as more honourable mentions.

Reactions: underoath27
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes