The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Know what's more annoying? Beta simp internet tough guys..sorry...boys...
I felt the same. He is the most beta MC I have ever seen. Even once they finally get to any lewd or romance even it's always the girls in the lead. The game has really fallen apart IMO. Long 10min + stretch's of dialog just droning on and on. Classic milking technique of games. And where is the option for Meiko? They say she's like 25 has a crush on you, not related etc and the MC is such a puss you're not even allowed to chose to do anything.
Personally I just dont mind the girls leading I just think the story is in a stalemate and is getting repetitive. The MC cant just keep denying the girls have feelings for him if the problem he has is theyre family the MC has to take himself out of the picture for a bit or something not just deny the reality of the situation. Maybe MC crashes at a friends place and we can see the girls deal with trying to rush their "dad" into a romantic relationship with them and the MC process his and the girls feelings while maybe trying to date or banging the girl he sold the apartment to.

Reactions: dingdong84

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
I wonder, what made Abigail so upset the moment the MC mentions how she's very much like her mother ("She's in you.")? I thought it was already established how she wants to know more about her. So what's with the reaction?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Jebus, fucking hell, the female takes the lead so that makes the MC a beta, some of you retards need to get a fucking clue.

Biological or not, the dude has been a father to all 3 of them, most normal people would not then just jump to fuck girls they have seen to be their daughter, so of course, the girls are taking the lead.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I felt the same. He is the most beta MC I have ever seen. Even once they finally get to any lewd or romance even it's always the girls in the lead. The game has really fallen apart IMO. Long 10min + stretch's of dialog just droning on and on. Classic milking technique of games. And where is the option for Meiko? They say she's like 25 has a crush on you, not related etc and the MC is such a puss you're not even allowed to chose to do anything.
And, unfortunately, Meiko was left out of this update :(:cry:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Loved this update. MC is putting his trust in Becca for one very good reason: he already knows he wants what she's promising. She is offering him a chance to be with both her and Lilly, but he needs to take the wheel and guide the ship in.

Becca has navigated all of the dangerous waters that comes with a father figure entering into a sexual relationship with his former daughters without coming across as a total creep and sexual abuser. All complaints about the MCs "beta-ness" can be attributed to his preference to be "just" their father over losing them completely and his fears over being a abuser.

He practically needs it spelt out to him on a glowing neon sign for him to see that Yes, they want this too!

And I think with this update we are finally there. He knows Becca wants this. He's having a harder time with Lilly and Abby, and he'll probably need TWO glowing neon signs for them because they aren't as forthright as Becca. They aren't the type to flat out say "I want you to fuck me". And no decent father is going to make any assumptions about taking that next step without explicit consent.

One thing I liked about MCs monologue this time around is that he showed love for Becca with it. All the best qualities of her mom without the bad. He chuckled about her pushiness and finds it endearing. She's already given herself to him and I can't wait until he gives her what they both want.

Lilly's progress in this update was wonderfully done. Her vulnerability was beautiful to see. And she's such an adorable little sub. I'm really looking forward to her putting herself in MCs care.

Abby's story didn't have much progress, but that's ok. We're in a good place with her already. I did the shower scene, and while I would have preferred MC just play it cool and enjoy the shower, Abby's casualness was fun to see. She got more than she bargained for at the end of the update, but I thought it was hilarious. You just know that awakened something inside her.

This has always been a slow burn game, almost a wholesome corruption, where a good and decent father slowly gives in to his own desires and allows himself to give his daughters what they want regardless of what anyone else might say.

And it seems to be picking up steam. I hope the Dev continues this momentum.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
almost a wholesome corruption
Yeah, that's a perfect way of putting it. In a lot of the F/D games I've seen here it's usually the father pushing and corrupting the girls. But here it's pretty much Becca corrupting Frank while Lilly and Abbey reap the benefits. So yeah, I love wholesome games and I never thought I'd see a F/D one that fulfils that.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
is there really corruption in this game/story ?
It's questionable, I think. "Corruption" has a pretty negative connotation, I think. Like, you make the person less-than in order to make them yours. The tag says:

Corruption [Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence.]
MC starts off as just a father. He recognizes that his three girls are attractive, but he doesn't lust after them. He wants more than anything to simply be a father for them, a man they can always depend on. Arguably, he is Pure.

Becca, the oldest, has been in love with MC since she first saw him. Now that MC is no longer married to her mother, Becca plans to be with him. She is arguably the Corruptor.

Lilith, Becca's little sister, has major daddy issues. She flits from relationship to relationship, giving her all to the guy she's with only to be betrayed and abandoned time and again. Becca feels that MC would be the perfect man for Lilith; able to dominate her in a loving way - gentle maledom. Becca has "a plan" that has the end goal of having her, Lilith, and MC all in a relationship and she is manipulating Lilith, and to a lesser degree MC, in that direction. Becca's machinations have helped Lilith and MC grow closer (Becca knows what Lilith needs in order to see MC as a dominant figure), as well as helped MC realize that he does want more than a parental relationship. So far, however, he's not been willing to risk losing what he has to get there.

All of this could be seen as Corruption by Becca on Lilith and MC in order for them all to move beyond their Pure father/daughter roles.

Meanwhile Abigail is also in love with MC, and certain revelations have made it possible for her to see MC as a potential romantic partner. She's been independently "corrupting" MC to bring him around to seeing her as more than just a daughter as well.

So, yeah it's technically corruption, but as I mentioned above, it's a wholesome corruption. Nobody is being broken and turned into a sextoy like most corruption games; they're all just being changed from family into lovers.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's questionable, I think. "Corruption" has a pretty negative connotation, I think. Like, you make the person less-than in order to make them yours. The tag says:

MC starts off as just a father. He recognizes that his three girls are attractive, but he doesn't lust after them. He wants more than anything to simply be a father for them, a man they can always depend on. Arguably, he is Pure.

Becca, the oldest, has been in love with MC since she first saw him. Now that MC is no longer married to her mother, Becca plans to be with him. She is arguably the Corruptor.

Lilith, Becca's little sister, has major daddy issues. She flits from relationship to relationship, giving her all to the guy she's with only to be betrayed and abandoned time and again. Becca feels that MC would be the perfect man for Lilith; able to dominate her in a loving way - gentle maledom. Becca has "a plan" that has the end goal of having her, Lilith, and MC all in a relationship and she is manipulating Lilith, and to a lesser degree MC, in that direction. Becca's machinations have helped Lilith and MC grow closer (Becca knows what Lilith needs in order to see MC as a dominant figure), as well as helped MC realize that he does want more than a parental relationship. So far, however, he's not been willing to risk losing what he has to get there.

All of this could be seen as Corruption by Becca on Lilith and MC in order for them all to move beyond their Pure father/daughter roles.

Meanwhile Abigail is also in love with MC, and certain revelations have made it possible for her to see MC as a potential romantic partner. She's been independently "corrupting" MC to bring him around to seeing her as more than just a daughter as well.

So, yeah it's technically corruption, but as I mentioned above, it's a wholesome corruption. Nobody is being broken and turned into a sextoy like most corruption games; they're all just being changed from family into lovers.
So similar to Dating my Daughter just reversed on who is initiating the "Corrupting" love.

Reactions: mr john

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So similar to Dating my Daughter just reversed on who is initiating the "Corrupting" love.
Has a totally different feel to it as well, imo. DMD is trying to serve two masters so to speak and because of that it has a lot of distractions for lack of a better word.

To me this has a way more smaller world and therefore much more intimate a focus. Plus this thread isn't the dumpster fire that DMD's is. Thank Goodness

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Jebus, fucking hell, the female takes the lead so that makes the MC a beta, some of you retards need to get a fucking clue.

Biological or not, the dude has been a father to all 3 of them, most normal people would not then just jump to fuck girls they have seen to be their daughter, so of course, the girls are taking the lead.

The problem isn't the girls taking the lead. The problem was the MC being so...oblivious that Becca darn near has to slap him in the head with a sledgehammer for him to get a clue.

He's a grown ass man,at some point he could at least sit down with Becca(if not necessarily the other girls),and be like hey,we need to talk.

Reactions: JaszMan

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He's a grown ass man,at some point he could at least sit down with Becca(if not necessarily the other girls),and be like hey,we need to talk.
Emm I might remember it wrong as it happened yesterday when I read it, but wasn't precisely that what MC did in this update?

Damn! Becca is awesome, but this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was the scene in this update!
Let's not forget these moments too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally agree. I always claim that Becca was best girl and Lilith was second. I loved having more Becca, but Lilith scene was the best by far. She is there showing pure emotions! from sadness, anger, grief, love..

She has always been a fantastic character and she deserved some love.

And I support the defense on MC. He is a very consistent character. A "dad" that is not a fucking creep trying to fuck his daughters. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy those games too, but it is nice to see a dad loving his daughters as something more important that simply another hole to fill.

MC here is how it should be. A father first, a lover second. Most other games reverse the formula to the point that the actual real relationship becomes non existent.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Emm I might remember it wrong as it happened yesterday when I read it, but wasn't precisely that what MC did in this update?
He did,but my point was more that this conversation should have happened updates ago.

I might be biased though. Everything I see a super slow burn game,I suspect the dev of milking.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He did,but my point was more that this conversation should have happened updates ago.

I might be biased though. Everything I see a super slow burn game, I suspect the dev of milking.
How the hell is slow burn milking? That is really not the right approach to that strategy. Most profitable games without an actual story are stupid fuckfest in which MC fucks everything that moves without any consequence and all girls are happy about it. I could give names but I am trying to not be a total douchebag.

So if your plan is to milk your supporters, not giving sex is not the way to go.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Couldn't find any instructions for the "v0.10 to v0.11 PC update" or "v0.10 to v0.11 Mac update". Both of these files seem to crash if I try to launch them.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Great game, i dont want to get banned but i would insult this dev sooo bad. Audio OFF, end of version blasted my ears...

and what happend with automatic saves? There is none. What happend with this version, seems like there is some delay between scenes (very little one but still..)

So, no automatic saves and i lost all my progress from this update...amazing!

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Couldn't find any instructions for the "v0.10 to v0.11 PC update" or "v0.10 to v0.11 Mac update". Both of these files seem to crash if I try to launch them.
If playing on a PC :Extract the pc one in the game folder on the v0.10 and yes to overwrite.

No clue about mac

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
How the hell is slow burn milking? That is really not the right approach to that strategy. Most profitable games without an actual story are stupid fuckfest in which MC fucks everything that moves without any consequence and all girls are happy about it. I could give names but I am trying to not be a total douchebag.

So if your plan is to milk your supporters, not giving sex is not the way to go.

Eh we can all agree that sex with side chicks is meaningless. Let's not pretend anyone has fired up this game,and has been like CANT WAIT to see dream sex,or a flashback,or sex with someone besides the three daughters.

There's a reason they're the ones on the banner.

And the reason keep throwing money at VN's like this is because people are TERRIBLE at recognizing sunk costs.

They keep thinking....this update.....this update is the one.

To use an example....look at Gumdrop.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes