Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
You know he's never going to dominate them, that isn't what the game is about.

This may be a bit different for a lot of you guys playing but he isn't the one corrupting the girls in this, he's the one being corrupted.
I don't think he meant that he all of a sudden dominates them and starts initiate stuff and it continues on that path. The MC acts to much like a beta is the problem. He is mostly a yes man. No one is asking for the story to change to "male domination." Its just those who have and aversion to control feel like their being chained. They feel like they themselves are being dominated. It feels mostly one sided. Not saying the way things are is ruining the story. Just saying more balance would be appreciated from ALOT of people.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You know he's never going to dominate them, that isn't what the game is about.

This may be a bit different for a lot of you guys playing but he isn't the one corrupting the girls in this, he's the one being corrupted.
I don't speak for all or even most guys but I rather like how this game is written.
Sure, the pace can seem rather plodding at times but Frank wrestles with his Dad switch constantly and what the girls (most notably Abby) are doing to him manifests in the dream memory faeries. Pixies may be a better description as they seem to be fairly mischievous little sprites. Frank's subconscious is weird.
Lilly's pacing seems the most natural so far overall. I love her smile. So honest and simple.
As far as I'm concerned, Becca's a bit of a mixed bag. The game pushes her as some kind of evil mastermind but I can't help but feel that there's something else at work there.
I get the feeling recently that Abby is the one pushing things forward. Yet even at that it feels a little forced at times. I like Abby and all but we could do with less butt-in-face stuff. Nice butt too.
Then we have Mei (I think that's her name). She is gorgeous - I might be a little biased, though. Her whole shy character actually feels normal. She never really had a chance to even find herself until Dumpling convinces her to stop worrying but it takes Frank to convince her parents that it'd be a good thing for her.
Then there's the lesbian couple. There seems to be something buried down deep there. They haven't had a look in recently which is a shame. Forgive me, but I can't remember their names.

Looking forward to 0.12 :)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I don't speak for all or even most guys but I rather like how this game is written.
Sure, the pace can seem rather plodding at times but Frank wrestles with his Dad switch constantly and what the girls (most notably Abby) are doing to him manifests in the dream memory faeries. Pixies may be a better description as they seem to be fairly mischievous little sprites. Frank's subconscious is weird.
Lilly's pacing seems the most natural so far overall. I love her smile. So honest and simple.
As far as I'm concerned, Becca's a bit of a mixed bag. The game pushes her as some kind of evil mastermind but I can't help but feel that there's something else at work there.
I get the feeling recently that Abby is the one pushing things forward. Yet even at that it feels a little forced at times. I like Abby and all but we could do with less butt-in-face stuff. Nice butt too.
Then we have Mei (I think that's her name). She is gorgeous - I might be a little biased, though. Her whole shy character actually feels normal. She never really had a chance to even find herself until Dumpling convinces her to stop worrying but it takes Frank to convince her parents that it'd be a good thing for her.
Then there's the lesbian couple. There seems to be something buried down deep there. They haven't had a look in recently which is a shame. Forgive me, but I can't remember their names.

Looking forward to 0.12 :)
You are correct with Mei's (Meiko) name and the lesbian couple are called Beth & Vanessa.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
The (paternal) love that Frank can feel towards Aby but also towards Becca & Lilith made me rethink a song that I am listening to at the moment. "Vianney - Beau Papa"

My native language being French, I put a translation for those who would like to listen ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
It can be rather challenging getting the last things in order before a release. I should know as I've been apart of one (although I was completley innocent, I was part of the testing crew),
If a "big release" is bugged in any way or something is missing from it, that can be basically worse than if you are forced to wait a bit more.

I know noone loves it when a dev pushes a release date forward. However we wont have to wait another 6 month atleast! So thats a bit of comfort.

I love the :
-Story and how its progressing.
-Characters and how belivable they feel. None of them feels generic or just there to be a filler! But accually people that has feelings, thoughts, needs and goals..

So! For that I can wait another few days!

*p.s. Havent checked in on reviewing yet. So feel like trying to post a bit of constructing critisism when I post something*
*p.p.s. Sorry for my piss poor english*

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes