Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Less than 2 weeks away gentlemen...

Hey everyone, time for a tease of the next version.
Release date - The plan is to have it ready to go on June 19th.​

Ok this is interesting, it looks like Lilith is escalating things to try and win the bet with Rebecca:

Seems like my baby is finally taking hold of what she wants in life! It makes me so happy to see her grow like this!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
too early. maybe bj or hj but full sex version after next.
Yea.. I believe that in this update they will have some fun, and this is good for me. About full sex, 1 or 2 more updates, it will be awesome.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As long as Lilith doesn't try to castrate the MC after that cliffhanger, I'm happy with some lovey-dovey bonding time with her while holding out hope for a little slap & tickle from either Becca or Abby until Lilith is ready to go all the way.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
As long as Lilith doesn't try to castrate the MC after that cliffhanger, I'm happy with some lovey-dovey bonding time with her while holding out hope for a little slap & tickle from either Becca or Abby until Lilith is ready to go all the way.
Judging by the screenshots that were reviled so far I think that will be quickly resolved. Probably Abby will explain this to her or something.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Worst case scenario, she is getting spanked by considering me a pervert taking advantage of her sister!

Unbelievable reaaly, I am simply doing what is best for my girls. Now, it is not my fault that what is best for my girls is fucking them crazy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Worst case scenario, she is getting spanked by considering me a pervert taking advantage of her sister!

Unbelievable reaaly, I am simply doing what is best for my girls. Now, it is not my fault that what is best for my girls is fucking them crazy!
yea, they just need some dicking by their daddy and all will be well.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I was put off by the art-style for the longest time, but I'm weak for Incest VNs so I finally played it, and I'm damn glad I did. I fucken love this VN :love:, this is Daddy-Daughter bonding done right! (y) Glad to be on the hype-train, only 2 more weeks! :PogChamp:
That was me. I like download this, play like 5 minutes, and put this away because of the artstyle. But then I returned to this like month later and I fall in love in this. This one of few VNs that I constantly play again and again waiting for an update. I love this so much.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
too early. maybe bj or hj but full sex version after next.

Might not be too early, remember she thinks Becca ( bestgirl) has already done MC and she finds abby in bed almost naked with MC she may not want to be late to the party and wants her slice of beefcake.... She coiuld go all the way thinking she is the last only to find out she is the first and MC wanted her to love him all along.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I was put off by the art-style for the longest time, but I'm weak for Incest VNs so I finally played it, and I'm damn glad I did. I fucken love this VN :love:, this is Daddy-Daughter bonding done right! (y) Glad to be on the hype-train, only 2 more weeks! :PogChamp:
That was me. I like download this, play like 5 minutes, and put this away because of the artstyle. But then I returned to this like month later and I fall in love in this. This one of few VNs that I constantly play again and again waiting for an update. I love this so much.
Same here, exactly. Love F-D games, but wasn't a fan of the artwork. Gave it a try finally and am hooked!

Storylines and character development are so realistic - this is slow burn done right, and am eagerly waiting for that reward. All the girls have unique personalities and assets, but for me it'll be the best when Lily finally gives herself to 'Daddy' :devilish:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes